Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Cliff Non-fire Society

On 11 Nov 2007 at 11:51am CROSS wrote:
The Cliffe says "lets move with the times"
The tab will be "Duck" and if everyone could bring their own lanterns. The lazer shight show will start a 5;30. Tickets free. Cliffe Chairman says "Who needs fireworks and a fire?"
No Pot Pourri !

On 11 Nov 2007 at 12:13pm Lewesianne wrote:
Well Mr Cross, I think you are very funny but not very thoughtful. I would like to meet you - what do you say??

On 11 Nov 2007 at 12:18pm CROSS wrote:
If you're an ugly trogg, forget it but if not, then you'll see me in the JHT on Tuesday night. Then after the pub shuts, you can give me a good telling off - your place or mine, I don't mind.

On 11 Nov 2007 at 12:23pm Lewesianne wrote:
Well, I say.........That's very romantic. Not. Yes, I will come down to the JHT on Tuesday and hunt you down. You think you are a tough guy who can throw your charm around but let me tell you something buster.....if I get my hands on you, you may not want me to let go!

On 12 Nov 2007 at 3:42am lopster wrote:
hurt LA - deeply hurt; what has CROSS that "we" haven't - and you know who "we" are...

On 12 Nov 2007 at 6:04pm Lewesianne wrote:
You're still my number one man Lopster. What do you mean "we" ? Are you refering to a particular Society?

On 13 Nov 2007 at 1:01pm lopster wrote:
That meeks me a lot lighter of heart - thank you -was just thinking of Lauren, Cossack, Spinster et al - the societhy of the Tigggrr Grrls perhaps? TGS? SoTiG?

On 13 Nov 2007 at 7:05pm Lewesianne wrote:
I know that Cross and he's just an old bollock! You, on the other hand, I admire for your worthy contributions on this forum - and your taste in music - well...perhaps not the Jazz ! :-) You're about 44 aren't you?

On 13 Nov 2007 at 8:30pm lopster wrote:
about - yes; very close in fact - I've been thirty-something for 17 years now, not mad keen on "heavy" jazz myself actually - just playing devil's advokaat (well it is nearly chistmas and its the only time any one buys it!)

On 14 Nov 2007 at 10:09pm Spinster Of This Parish wrote:
Cross,
JHT last night - were you meeting many others?

On 15 Nov 2007 at 1:02pm CROSS wrote:
Yes I was, and if you had been there you would not ben a spinster any more.

On 15 Nov 2007 at 8:18pm Spinster Of This Parish wrote:
Mmmmm - are you meeting the others again in a couple of weeks time? Same or different venue?

25 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Keere Street Cross 48:132
Keere Street Cross

Thanks, David 2. You weren't bothered by the traffic or people walking right past front window? more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
Nancy