Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Catering staff?

On 28 Aug 2015 at 11:48am Sarah King wrote:
Hi everyone,
I'm getting married in High Hurstwood on 19th September and am looking for 2 or 3 local girls or boys to come and help out at the wedding - serving drinks, clearing tables, cleaning up, etc. It would be perfect for students looking for some work at the weekend. It's an informal wedding at the village hall so is very laid back, but ideally we'd like people who have some catering experience. Is anyone able to point me in the direction of anyone?
I run my own Event Management company so the staff will be well briefed and looked after.
The job would be from 11am to 10pm at 7.50 to 8.50 an hour (depending on experience)
Thanks so much everyone.
Sarah
On 28 Aug 2015 at 1:32pm Forester wrote:
My Gran cooks roadkill after I've skinned it . We're all handy in the kitchen an' we live in High Hurstwood.
On 28 Aug 2015 at 2:45pm Historian wrote:
What's the hours, dress required, transport availability, and more importantly pay ?
On 28 Aug 2015 at 4:48pm Local wrote:
If that's your line of business Sarah and know how to brief and manage, how come you don't know the ropes re sourcing / hiring? Seems rather odd.
On 28 Aug 2015 at 8:57pm Local student wrote:
Hi Sarah,
I am a student with catering experience and could also put you in touch with other students. Only thing is I don't want to put out my details publicly on this website. How should I contact you?
Thanks

On 31 Aug 2015 at 10:09am Ellie wrote:
Hi Sarah,
I'm 18 and have experience catering. I have worked for a local catering company at several weddings over this summer and last summer and would be really interested in helping out at your wedding!

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Arch Bishop burning 4:132
Arch Bishop burning

I'm grateful for Nevillman starting this discussion and being so generous as to refer back to me. My delay in saying anything... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell