Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Can anyone recommend a facial in Lewes?

On 30 Jan 2018 at 7:10am perky wrote:
Hi hive,
I am really struggling to find a genuinely good beautician in Lewes since the one opposite Aqua shut. The Beauty Rooms burnt me when I was having IPL and it didn't work. BALM have incredibly poorly trained staff. (sorry I know this seems very negative but when having treatments done you want to feel in safe hands and i really haven't with these two) can anyone properly recommend a beautician? Looking for a facial in particular!
Thank you!
On 30 Jan 2018 at 8:20am Marie wrote:
I know it isn't in Lewes but once a month I treat myself to a gold facial at the Alexander House Spa in Turners Hill. Basic cost 102. They offer lots of other heavenly treatments which I am tempted to Indulge in one day. Just need to work on Hubby a bit first!
On 30 Jan 2018 at 8:44am Pellsbird wrote:
Balm was under very poor management for a while but isn't anymore and Lynette there is superb. I used the January offer for a facial and back massage at Browns using Dermalogica products & I was very impressed with that.
On 30 Jan 2018 at 11:01am Blatant Liar wrote:
There was a lady on here a couple of weeks ago saying one of the jewellers had done her a very nice pearl necklace, maybe he does facials too?
On 30 Jan 2018 at 12:56pm Blatant Liar's Wife wrote:
I'm going to treat my other half to a Valentine's surprise. Balm do a Hollywood for for 30. It's time to get rid of these greying tangles.
On 30 Jan 2018 at 1:34pm Mr happy wrote:
Browns Treatment Rooms in Cliffe High street opposite Intersport do Dermalogica and Aromatherapy Facials . Can really recommend .
On 30 Jan 2018 at 7:45pm Mr Bump wrote:
B. L you're a very naughty boy. Jewellers, yeah right.
On 30 Jan 2018 at 8:07pm Sue wrote:
Last time I had a facial it made my eyes sting.
On 30 Jan 2018 at 9:01pm Lucky wrote:
^ try keeping your glasses on next time
On 31 Jan 2018 at 7:45am Suzanne wrote:
My husband gave me a massage and facial for my Birthday. Ashdown Spa near Forest Row.
On 31 Jan 2018 at 9:47am Karenmc wrote:
The Still Rooms are reopening now in Lewes High St . The owner is very professional as is her team. Facials average 50.
On 31 Jan 2018 at 9:52am Sid wrote:
I'm surprised Aqua don't do facials.
On 31 Jan 2018 at 12:46pm James wrote:
Guffaw @ Mr+Mrs B.L.

On 2 Feb 2018 at 5:50pm Andrew wrote:
Reading Room Day Spa Iford 5 star service free parking, they do bespoke Dermalogica facials and Aromatherapy associates.

23 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

waterloo badge 128:132
waterloo badge

Thought that was 50bn in coins. Couldn't they just look for cars with bulging tyres ;-) more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams