Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

CROSS IS BACK......

On 3 Aug 2008 at 7:37pm CROSS wrote:
Now listen here, you may have got away with it in the past but now I'm here to sort you lot out. Landport full of lookee likeeys, bonfire full of crown and anchors. Rainbow shut down, where can I buy my Columbian marching powder now? Dear God, Lewes has gone to pot. I hope I can still buy that?

On 3 Aug 2008 at 7:46pm Doink the clown wrote:
What are you clucking on about you dogs arse prodder? (self confessed)
You can buy your marching powder most places these days and while your at it, kindly march yourself out of town!!
HONK HONK!!!!

On 3 Aug 2008 at 7:56pm CROSS wrote:
Donk the Clown....that carries the same sentence as Muffin the Mule but then you would know that you sad sack. TDA stands for taking and driving away but then you would never know that because like your own sack, which only contains one, you probably ride a unicycle.

On 3 Aug 2008 at 8:05pm An Economist wrote:
I think its "Doink" actually. But CROSS, it's super to have you with us. Did you take any "enhanced thinking skills" courses while inside? Probably not, 'cos I guess your six months translated into around 5 minutes actual time give the current state of the prison system.

On 3 Aug 2008 at 8:12pm CROSS wrote:
I like Donk better than Doink. Just to let you know, and I don't mind telling all, I did Art Therapy inside, which has helped me calm down a great deal. I still don't understand Pacasso but I know Peter Blake is S..t. and I have a great appreciation for David Hockney. Mind you, I have cased a joint that has one hanging and soon it will be mine!

On 3 Aug 2008 at 8:16pm An Economist wrote:
Excellent! Good luck to you CROSS. Let us know when you get the Blake and I might buy it off you ;-).

On 3 Aug 2008 at 8:22pm CROSS wrote:
If you cross my palm with a bulls eye and a monkey, the swag will be yours!

On 3 Aug 2008 at 8:24pm CROSS wrote:
Come back Donkie Boy! I'll make you my PJ. I bet you can guess what a personal Joey does inside, can't you?

On 3 Aug 2008 at 9:42pm Doink the clown wrote:
I do ride a unicycle cos thats what we clowns ride. How many times did your botty cheeks take a pounding seeing as thats what you personal Joeys probably get up toin there.
Oh by the way smell my flower........Squirt squirt!!!
ps. Strangely, you do have some taste in Hockneys work atleast. Anyway, I thought you said you werent going to bother with this forum. BYEEEE! pinch my nose. HONK HONK!!!

On 3 Aug 2008 at 11:58pm Spinster Of This Parish wrote:
Cross is back = oh b*gger!
Call your bluff - 6 month away eh? That means your sentence was for 12 months and you have a probation officer.
Tosh - pure tosh!

On 4 Aug 2008 at 9:11am Lewes Laugher wrote:
Cross weren't you on suicide watch your first few weeks because the tears wouldn't stop?

On 4 Aug 2008 at 9:31am Christopher Cross wrote:
You might have better luck understanding Pacasso if you checked him out in you 'Watercolour Challenge Book of Art and Artists" under 'Picasso' Pressumably the reason you get along with David hockney is that he is deaf and doesn't have to listen to you.

On 4 Aug 2008 at 6:45pm Doink the clown wrote:
Bah! You rotter! He would hear this though -
HONK HONK!!!!!

On 5 Aug 2008 at 10:11am Corner of the Yard wrote:
He nicks a car, gets caught, and now he thinks he's Ronnie Biggs. Yawn......

23 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Keere Street Lewes 49:132
Keere Street Lewes

Yeah, I somehow imagine that the pandemic has not been much of a great "leveler" for those poorest in our society. :( more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell