Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think


Lewes Forum New message

Boy racers 2

 
2
On 13 Sep 2010 at 12:19am me wrote:
F1 DRIVER...... YEH MAN . . who r ya!!!??? . . Who? Who is but the form following the function of what, and what I am is a man in a mask.
1
1
On 13 Sep 2010 at 2:44am goldbar wrote:
One word " COCK " Enough said..................
1
 
On 13 Sep 2010 at 10:37am williamdyer wrote:
I see you are a fan of V for Vendetta. I believe the quote (in your case) is:
'Who is but the form following the function of what, and what I am is a c*ck'
 
 
On 13 Sep 2010 at 11:02am chibic wrote:
hello williamdyer
check the anime games club threat on the lewes forum it with giveout the details for the new club that i'm hoping to kick start.
many thanks
 
 
On 13 Sep 2010 at 2:09pm Brixtonbelle wrote:
Does that mean 'me' is in fact webbo (the man in the mask) ?
 
 
On 13 Sep 2010 at 11:28pm me wrote:
As the old cock crows the young cock learns
 
 
On 15 Sep 2010 at 7:26am Me (the real one) wrote:
Nope BB I at least one other has been using my name for weeks. I got bored of pointing it out.
 
 
On 15 Sep 2010 at 6:24pm BIG JIM wrote:
I think it is rather amusing how u "adults" are lowering ur selfs to these people your calling kids - I thought adults walked away from arguments rather than carry on with them.. shame on you!!!
Right, now back on subject...
I know many of these "boy racers" and if you were to meet them, most are decent respectable people. Just because they like to drive fast does not make them uneducated or unemployed. Just because they dont wear a suit to work does not mean they are stuipid.
In fact, these people are quite intelligent... How do you think they do up their cars?? They do it themselves.. How many of you "adults" have the know how when it comes to fitting a new engine in a car?? I certainly dont. But, what i do know is if i needed some work done on my car they would be more than happy to do it at a knock down price... Mainly because they enjoy it and its their hobby.. something your claiming these "thugs" dont have.
Seriously, you say about going to collage or getting jobs.. Are they ment to do that 24/7?? No!! they want time to relax/chill out.. Rather than going to the pub for a few drinks they decide to park up in the local supermarket car park, trying to keep out the way of you "adult" folk.
Now im not saying it is right to speed down residental streets, but at the same time kids need to respect the road.. its not a place to play football or run around in..
Only 15 years ago i remember running out in front of a car, although i was lucky and wasnt hit, my mum found out and she punished me by sending me to my room and took away my responsiblity of walking to school on my own.. These day EVERYTHING is the drivers fault..
TEACH KIDS THE GREEN X CODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thankyou and good night
 
 
On 15 Sep 2010 at 7:02pm Grunge wrote:
@ Chibic - you did mean "thread" and not "threat", I hope? Thought we'd better get it straight. Good luck with it, anyway.
 
 
On 15 Sep 2010 at 7:54pm Bigjim wrote:
My post(above) was directed at the other 'boy racer' forum...i shall cut and paste
 
 
On 15 Sep 2010 at 8:39pm chibic wrote:
To Grunge
i sorry for my bad grammer, and spelling i can't help the fact have learning diffculty i try my very best to explain my self , tho this might seem like a peeved or mood message but it's not , just let people know before jumping the gun. i would really hope for the club to work it would be good for lewes and everyone around, i don't think there has been one done yet.
 
1
On 16 Sep 2010 at 5:35am Leveller wrote:
Do me a favour chibic and get of your high horse.
No one gives a stuff about what their cars look like or whether they have a hobby or not, obviously your learning difficulties have stopped you reading these threads properly.
All they need to do is to cut their speed down around narrow estate roads. If they want to have a burn, go on the bypass.


25 posts left

Your response


You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms


 

Lewes Bonfire Pope and Cardinals 59:132
Lewes Bonfire Pope and Cardinals

Thank you Nevill man, some people are so selfish and donít understand the mental health of youngers more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams