Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Bickerstaff Sea Food

On 21 Nov 2015 at 10:33am popeye wrote:
I called into the fishmongers at Newhaven today ( the one on the industrial estate ) to get my fortnightly treat of prawns etc and was told by the guy who works there that they are shutting down today and moving to Lewes. They are taking over the one run by Lee in the arcade by the bridge in the high street. They are still running the one at the west quay in Newhaven. This is great news for fish lovers in Lewes, so good luck to them
On 21 Nov 2015 at 10:38am popeye wrote:
It is in the River Side Hall next to Argos in Cliffe High street.
On 21 Nov 2015 at 11:06am John Silver wrote:
Arrgh good on they, I can make my way there and park with my blue badge nearby.
On 21 Nov 2015 at 3:42pm sceptic wrote:
I hope you are not going to Rake and Pilchard John Silver.
On 21 Nov 2015 at 8:06pm John Silver wrote:
I'll put the Black Spot on thee thumbs downers. I've got one leg I needs a badge, And my only friend is Capn. Flint. Reckon I might meet up with the Pigeon Man.
On 21 Nov 2015 at 9:45pm Jester wrote:
Why did Popeyes first post get all likes then just because he gave the location on a separate post, gets all dislikes?
On 21 Nov 2015 at 9:56pm Ali wrote:
I was wondering that; people's responses seem very random. I'll probably get thumbs down for saying so.
On 22 Nov 2015 at 6:41am Baba wrote:
Baba b'ggered if I know
On 22 Nov 2015 at 8:37am popeye wrote:
Nought as queer as folks jester. I would have hated to be a gladiator with all these thumb downers about.
On 22 Nov 2015 at 9:20am Caligula wrote:
Sceptic gets loads for a good pun. wtf?

27 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The Lewes Crest 118:132
The Lewes Crest

Australia has species of trees that can only reproduce by being set alight, that must tell you something. No room for nature... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
George Washington