Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Baker Loses Green Halo

On 19 Mar 2012 at 12:35am Paul Newman wrote:
Tsk tsk Norman . I have worrying for ages that our Norm is insufficiently worried about the threat posed by Canadian tar sands and was unlikely to play them with a straight bat at the EU Fuel Quality thingy. Turns out my sensitivity to environmental concerns was spot on and the he is no longer regarded a serious about the environment at all! Gasp ..oh nooooooo.
So says Nick Bibby in a coruscating exposé of , something to do with tar sands which will , he says fry us up. As we recently saw that is pure conjecture .There is no strong predictive link carbon emissions and temperature. There is stronger link between carbon in the atmosphere and warming but thats not the same thing
Anyway the link goes to the article

Check it out here »

On 19 Mar 2012 at 7:15am reality wrote:
bothered?
On 19 Mar 2012 at 8:23am Normans Wisdom wrote:
PAH! More smear attempts. Norman is a legend. Ten more years!
On 19 Mar 2012 at 8:41am DFL wrote:
Norman is NOT a legend, he's a failed politician....in fact, I don't think he's even that ! The sooner we get rid of this weak lib dem party the better.
On 19 Mar 2012 at 3:27pm PLUMPTON LAD wrote:
DFL and Paul Newman are talking nonsense. Norman Baker has in fact been listening very carefully to environmental campaigners and ensuring the UK did not block progress on tackling tar sands - but don't take his word for it, this is what Greenpeace have to say -

Check it out here »

On 19 Mar 2012 at 3:55pm Trocette wrote:
Yes Plumpton Lad but what's going to do for Baker is the fact that he has gone along with this government's efforts to destroy the NHS without even the excuse that he's a Tory.

On 19 Mar 2012 at 4:21pm bastian wrote:
Paul, by association he is one of yours and therefore nothing would suprise me.
On 20 Mar 2012 at 11:28am Paul Newman wrote:
Yes yes a sad and shameful day. I can only suggest that disillusioned Liberals vote Green. It is a Party that really cares about thre environment and is prepared to stand up this this governments misguided attempt to balance the budget.
Vote Green it is what the Liberal party used to be

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes to Uckfield Line 93:143
Lewes to Uckfield Line

It just bothers me that anyone thinks that they or the government have the right to tell me what I can put in my own body. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If you lend someone £20 and don't see them again it was probably worth it.
Dan