Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think


Lewes Forum New message

BORIS

 
 
On 3 May 2008 at 10:52pm BONYAK wrote:
Two years to go until the Baker is kicked out of Lewes. Ding Dand Doo!
 
 
On 3 May 2008 at 11:35pm Dripping Pan Stan wrote:
Red Ken is a twat, Willl you guys burn him this year?
 
 
On 4 May 2008 at 8:58pm Frak wrote:
Actually red ken did a lot of good for london, i wonder how long it will be before boris the buffoon destroys all the good work. I'm dreading the thought of boris as mayor and smug hypocrite cameron as pm. If people think the abolition of the 10p tax is a bad thing, wait until that happens.
 
 
On 4 May 2008 at 9:58pm Maggie wrote:
I hope your right Bonyak . Norman Baker is your definative chocolate tea cup . He will tell you what you want to hear and help you on the basis that it will get him a sound bite on tv or radio or his picture in the paper .
In example, Does anyone know where he stands on the Glyndebourne wind turbine debate ? This is far to controversial for him to nail his colours to the mast, instead he sits back and lets his councilours take all the flack.
Great news about Boris, i wonder if alot of the "DFL'S" in Lewes will now go back home.
 
 
On 5 May 2008 at 9:43am 1264 wrote:
A classic comment from Storming Norman on Saturday's protest to someone he knew who was planning to march
"You're not with that lot are you"
I think we know who's side he's on!
 
 
On 5 May 2008 at 1:33pm Amethyst wrote:
Yes, where does Stormin stand on the Lewes House Site - nowhere to be seen. He is absolutely ineffective and not there for his constituents. He needs to be voted out along with his "on the take" local council mates. It is time for them to go.
 
 
On 6 May 2008 at 11:55am X wrote:
Frak's right - Labour's done and is doing so much for us.
If Cameron becomes PM we won't get Labour's intrusive ID cards, troops being sent into battle without vital equipment, tax hikes for the poor to fund tax cuts for the rich (but don't worry you'll get it back as fuel credits - after all people are too stupid to decide how to spend their own money), 50bn handouts for reckless banks, tax credits screw ups that hammer families, pensions ruined, prisoners let out early, our personal database lost and stupidly high house prices.
Yes let's vote Labour!
 
 
On 6 May 2008 at 12:04pm Roy wrote:
Dear Amethyst when you say "on the take" local council mates' some facts surrounding this would be of interest. Or perhaps you are quoting hearsay or cannot distinguaish between Council officers and Councillors? Also which Council are you referring to Town, District or County. I will disappointed if you say 'oh they are all the same' as this will show your ignorance.
 
 
On 6 May 2008 at 2:29pm Amethyst wrote:
Wow I did touch a nerve!
Answers to questions:
Facts - NO
Council Officers and Councillors - YES I can.
Town, District, Council - District - Yes I can.
"all the same" Didn't say that.
Am I ignorant - maybe but at least I can spell correctly.
 
 
On 6 May 2008 at 3:22pm Roy wrote:
Complex
Never said that you were ignorant or that you said 'you are all the same'. Either touched a nerve or you have not read my mail properly. (note future tense in last sentence of previous mail)
Ok then lets have some facts. No nerve touched but some info would be interesting to back up your allegations. If you have no facts then do not make unfounded allegations - unless you are member of the press!


27 posts left

Your response


You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms


 

Lewes winged messenger 90:132
Lewes winged messenger

Im sure one of your conspiracy theories will come true, and despite all of them probably being bogus nonsense, that one bullseye... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
Nancy