Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Anyone's train late today?

On 16 Mar 2017 at 3:48pm Phlip wrote:
My early morning train from London to Lewes ran early all the way from London. I caught a train this afternoon to Gatwick and that too was scarily punctual. Strange that Angie Doll and her entourage just happened to be on both trains!!!

On 16 Mar 2017 at 4:48pm Clifford wrote:
You have to admire Angie though, holding down two jobs.

Watch the video »

On 16 Mar 2017 at 6:27pm Observer wrote:
It's been ok of late.
The only thing worse than a late Southern train, though, is non-commuting Lewes folk who seem to think that every single train on Southern is a disaster, and look at me with a great deal of sympathy. It's not great, but it's ain't that bad, folks! It's not ruining me life .....

On 16 Mar 2017 at 7:45pm Clifford wrote:
No, Observer, I think a late running Southern train is worse than non-commuting Lewes folk. I missed a connection for 30 seconds the other day because a Southern train was running five minutes late. I had to wait for the next connection and arrived at the meeting I was supposed to be at 45 minutes late. That's annoying.
On 16 Mar 2017 at 11:15pm Observer wrote:
That could happen with any train service, although I'm sorry to hear that.
I think Southern is pretty poor btw, I just find the amount of moaning and jokes a bit OTT. Most journeys I take with them, I arrive on time.

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Stoolball 84:132
Lewes Stoolball

New highly rated management. 2 very good new players signed already and plenty more to come. This season could be very... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
Nancy
Brighton Jobs