Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Addresses Please

On 18 Feb 2006 at 9:43pm hoody wrote:
There are some nasty bast**ds on this site requesting further info about people carrying on their lawful business.
If anyone would care to give me the address of Jack Carter or the sad snivelling excuse for a human being the Tooth Fairy I will gladly give them a taste of their own medicine.
Some people are so brave in cyber space but pretty pathetic in the real world. My guess is these 2 live at home with mum (in a somewhat iffy relationship) and have never had any success with members of the opposite sex (or the same sex probably)

On 18 Feb 2006 at 10:27pm Mark Rolfe wrote:
you sound a real sad git! I would suggest you get a life and lose the raincoat

On 19 Feb 2006 at 9:30am hoody wrote:
Whoops sorry Mark was your application to be a parking attendant unsuccessful?
I expect you are under qualified.

On 19 Feb 2006 at 10:23am Minxorcist wrote:
That's impossible. It is unheard of to be underqualified to work as a parking attendant.

On 19 Feb 2006 at 5:37pm Mark Rolfe wrote:
hoody could be the exception to the rule Minxorcist

On 19 Feb 2006 at 9:55pm The Tooth Fairy wrote:
Your analysis of me is wrong in every respect. However, from the content of your above post, and the content of your previous posts, I deduce that you are: (a) very stupid, and (b) probably a parking warden (the african who communicates in pidgeon English)

On 20 Feb 2006 at 5:35pm Brain wrote:
Hoody, 31 Pussy Road, Landport, come find me as*hole!

On 21 Feb 2006 at 8:24pm Mark Rolfe wrote:
Hope we don't get involved in another Landport fight.

On 21 Feb 2006 at 9:50pm Brian wrote:
He hasn't shown up yet, pussy!

On 21 Feb 2006 at 9:51pm CHAV wrote:
Woof

On 23 Feb 2006 at 9:25pm hoody wrote:
I have no idea why you are involved brain (sic)
My attempt at irony (I am prepared to explain if necessary) was to point out that there was no need to give out the address of people engaged in a type of work in which you do not agree (I believe it was quite common in nazi germany)
PS I do like your curtains but you had nothing worth nicking so i slashed a few tyres on the way home and left your address. Hope that's ok?

On 24 Feb 2006 at 8:33pm JACK CARTER wrote:
Using my real name and real E-Mail address is hardly
being pathetic or cowardly. Is Hoody your real name, or are you hiding your real identity (lol). I haven't requested anything on this site either.
There are alot of houses in Crisp road, so I haven't revealed anyones address and, if you're wondering, mentioning that Lloyd plays for the Tally Ho dart team is harmless. Everyone knows he does. It's mentioned in the local paper enough (lol).
QUOTE: "further info about people carrying on their lawful business" -
Lloyd Wheeler's lawful business is not the parking of vehicles on the hump back bridge(lol). The hypocrite would have booked ANYBODY he saw doing the same. This is actually the point of the post. (lol)
http://www.chavscum.co.uk/howto.php
BTW Come to the Charcoal Grill at closing time on any Friday night and give me a taste of my own Medicine.

25 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

A Lewes Penny 1:132
A Lewes Penny

A bit of info on this site. Search 'Lewes Trains' and see comments about loadings and May 20 alterations. I don't think anyone... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
George Washington