Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Abducted by aliens.

On 14 Aug 2014 at 12:17am Susan Slurray wrote:
Hi I`m Susan Slurray and I am" Oh So Organic".
Anyway I hear some people are getting their knickers,(unbleached fair trade cotton I hope ?) in a twist about something called Shubud , Godwud? Cottonbud? Who knows eh! and St Stans, St Trinians ,St Pancras? Something like that eh ? Well dear people I would like to tell you that I have just returned from being abducted by little green men (and women of course), although it was difficult to know what sex they were as I was heavily sedated , and I have very hazy memories of the last few months. So you see, I am not responsible for anything bad that may have happened.Please address any questions to Ruthless O`Keefe as she is responsible for everything that happened ,if indeed anything did happen, my memory has been wiped clean I`m afraid. Don`t forget to vote for me next will you my little free range gerbils. Bye bye and don`t forget the rainforest is disappearing every day, and it`s all your fault not mine.
On 14 Aug 2014 at 12:22am Ruthless O Keefe wrote:
Shut up you rancid old crust , you made me do it !It was your idea! Go and crawl back underneath your compost heap where you belong.

On 14 Aug 2014 at 12:29am Captain Spock wrote:
Had a days night at the Inn I'd expect.. Drinking or indeed gobbling all that green alien slurray stuff.. again!

On 14 Aug 2014 at 1:25am Beam me up Scotty. wrote:
It`s amazing how no matter what a mess they make, they always try desperately to Klingon to office don`t they?
On 14 Aug 2014 at 7:14am Xplorer1 wrote:
Webbo, I hope you'll remove this puerile, offensive bilge.
On 14 Aug 2014 at 10:42am Luke Skywalker wrote:
I've only lived in Lewes a few years but I've now seen enough to realise there's large colony of aliens.
Wasn't like this even when the Empire struck back

On 14 Aug 2014 at 5:14pm Resident of the colony wrote:
See my previous post - there`s a whole lorra us

On 14 Aug 2014 at 5:43pm Luke Skywalker wrote:
Being scouse may seem alien to the normal population but is not genuinely alien.
Waitrose is a good starting point for alien spotting

On 14 Aug 2014 at 7:42pm Res.OTC wrote:
Worra U like Luke ? It`s not about Liverpudlians - or normal, come to that

28 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Golden Bike 38:132
Golden Bike

Possibly calling them may have answered your question more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde