Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

A Brand new Choir is starting in Lewes

On 10 Aug 2017 at 10:46pm HarmonessenceChoirs&Voices wrote:
Hi there. I'm new to posting on this forum but have found it very useful for a while now. I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm starting a new choir in Lewes in September and would like to invite you along to a free taster session. Here's some info:
Calling everyone who loves to sing! A brand-new choir is starting in Lewes and we need YOU!
Run by choir leader and professional musician Danny Vice, one of Brighton & Hove’s most loved choirs is coming to Lewes so come along to a FREE taster session at this all inclusive, all ability and all fun choir.
You will get the chance to sing a wide range of songs from classic Pop, Rock, Soul, Folk and Funk to contemporary chart tunes. All are welcome, there are no auditions, no reading music and all learning materials are provided.
This is a morning choir, perfect for self-employed people, students or parents who have just a few hours to spare between school/nursery drop-off and lunch!

When: FREE taster slots available NOW for Monday 11 September 2017. 10am-12pm.
Where: Eastgate Baptist Church, Eastgate St, Lewes BN7 2LR
Book your taster with debra@harmonessence.co.uk Today.
Oh, if you’re not sure what to expect, check out our video – this could be you!
Social media blurb
OK guys, it's now time to announce to that Harmonessence Choirs & Voices is expanding its empire and starting a brand new choir in Lewes! Please SPREAD THE WORD to all your friends living in the surrounding Lewes area (Ringmer, Firle, Glynde, Beddingham, Laughton, Isfield, Kingston, Ripe, Polegate, Newhaven, Seaford or just about anyone who loves to sing). Thanks for the support guys!
Calling everyone who loves to sing! A brand-new choir is starting in Lewes and we need YOU!
Run by choir leader and professional musician Danny Vice, one of Brighton & Hove’s most loved choirs is coming to Lewes so come along to a FREE taster session at this all inclusive, all ability and all fun choir.
You will get the chance to sing a wide range of songs from classic Pop, Rock, Soul, Folk and Funk to contemporary chart tunes. All are welcome, there are no auditions, no reading music and all learning materials are provided.
This is a morning choir, perfect for self-employed people, students or parents who have just a few hours to spare between school/nursery drop-off and lunch!

When: FREE taster slots available NOW for Monday 11 September 2017. 10am-12pm.
Where: Eastgate Baptist Church, Eastgate St, Lewes BN7 2LR
Book your taster with debra@harmonessence.co.uk Today.
Oh, if you’re not sure what to expect, check out our video – this could be you!
I hope to see you guys there. Cheers.

Watch the video »

On 14 Aug 2017 at 11:14am Shirley wrote:
Looks excellent. Thanks for posting. I might give that a try.
On 14 Aug 2017 at 8:53pm Emma Chaplin wrote:
How much is it after the free session please?

On 17 Aug 2017 at 1:22am Shirley wrote:
I found this info. £97.50 for a thirteen week term.

Check it out here »
On 17 Aug 2017 at 9:11pm Harmonessence wrote:
Hi. Sorry, I'm away on holiday at the moment so replies are a bit sporadic. Yes, the prices are correct and I hope to see you guys there. Please shout if you have any questions and I will be happy to answer them as swiftly as I can. Danny

On 17 Aug 2017 at 9:11pm Harmonessence wrote:
Hi. Sorry, I'm away on holiday at the moment so replies are a bit sporadic. Yes, the prices are correct and I hope to see you guys there. Please shout if you have any questions and I will be happy to answer them as swiftly as I can. Danny

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Portal 74:132
Lewes Portal

Eddi: Amazon delivered your parcels to us today – you've got the wrong address in your account.

Please let me know what you... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like All the wide open spaces on the downs
Jojo