Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

2016 Predictions

On 3 Jan 2016 at 3:33pm Paul Newman wrote:
Girls have outperformed boys in school since the mid-1970s,a third of them go to university, com-pared with just a quarter of men, they get better degrees and form the majority of the intake for dentistry law and medicine. Women in their twenties have out-earned men in for the last few years; now the under-40s are doing so as well.
Strange then that so many female voices sound as if they are suffering a form of slavery .Pitifully trivial battles like the end of page three, an all-female ghostbusters the beach body ad are supposedly evidence of a male hegemony most men will have trouble recognising .
Meanwhile the law treats men as worthless rapists guilty unless they can prove otherwise and ‘white men’ in particular are held guilty of every woe imaginable from the beginning of time
I predict 2016 will be ‘ The year the worm turns’ – ..or maybe the year the worm wriggles down a hole and hides. One or the other …..coming dear…..
On 3 Jan 2016 at 3:57pm Celine wrote:
To all forum users. Let's please ignore this post from pn. Don't indulge his self obsessions!
On 3 Jan 2016 at 4:06pm Reader wrote:
I think that we're all capable of deciding which posts we want to read and comment on thanks Celine.
On 3 Jan 2016 at 4:13pm Heartiste wrote:
Paul, you have now crossed the line in the sand. I predict there will be much wailing and knashing of teeth. Are you going full MRA,MGTOW and will you be quoting Milo Y from now on? Seriously,your new labour pals won't touch you when you have embraced the reactionosphere. Soon you will be banned from this site for triggering behaviour!
On 3 Jan 2016 at 5:20pm Mark wrote:
Utterly moronic.
On 3 Jan 2016 at 6:05pm Rippingyarns wrote:
The battle between Ian and Paul to write the most garbled offensive nonsense is really heating up - cracking attempt on this one paul, this level of misogynistic idiocy is some achievement I must say.
On 3 Jan 2016 at 6:42pm SHS wrote:
PN made the point well I thought. In the same vein, can I hope that the endless 'poor vs rich' battle will stop, that the EU referendum will give a clear choice (in or out) and even better that a majority will vote to get out of the EU? (Although as with planning application consultations, I'm sure a 'no' vote for the EU would be ignored).

On 3 Jan 2016 at 7:38pm Tingles wrote:
Girls just wanna have fun!
On 3 Jan 2016 at 8:33pm ian freeston wrote:
dude.. I give up
They must have been drinking the love potion down at Zu studios!! again..

On 4 Jan 2016 at 12:22am IMEYOU wrote:
Another friend of Mandy!
On 4 Jan 2016 at 11:19am Annette curtin-Twitcher wrote:
Meanwhile, in other news, 2 women per week are killed by their partners or ex-partners, convictions for rape are woefully low and only around a third of top jobs are held by women.
Hardly a gynaecocracy, is it?

On 4 Jan 2016 at 4:32pm bastian wrote:
effing prat

On 4 Jan 2016 at 5:34pm Wow wrote:
Old, white, Tory male in "Old, white, Tory males are being oppressed" shocker. People like you are exactly the reason the Tory party will cease to exist as a political force in fifteen years or so once all the old folk who vote for them die off, Paul. You're so out of touch with most of the population it's almost embarrassing.

On 4 Jan 2016 at 5:51pm New Year wrote:
Is this sort of twatism particular to Lewes?!
On 5 Jan 2016 at 7:36am Ovid wrote:
Firstly, it's is probably unwise to make predictions but mine is Paul will continue to try to provoke the many Corbynistas who are regulars on here.
As far as worms turning it's more likely that the sexes will pursue their own interests at the expense of traditional family structures. Whether this is good or bad is political.
Women are now on the whole better educated ( credentialed) than men now but they are still more into security so make much better public sector employees. There is a significant minority of men who would rather be poor ( on benefits etc) than submit to the kind of soul destroying jobs many women do.

22 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

One of each 95:132
One of each

Unless people are afraid they won't be careful. That's why so many young people are ignoring the rules and spreading the virus... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams