Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think


Lewes Forum New message

14yr old wannabe plastic gangster part 2

 
1
On 14 Dec 2009 at 12:34pm DFE wrote:
..........................
 
 
On 14 Dec 2009 at 12:54pm DFE wrote:
because people will slaughter him and his biatches
 
 
On 14 Dec 2009 at 2:20pm LG wrote:
Who's laptop have you nicked to comment on previous thread Temeskcan???
 
 
On 14 Dec 2009 at 9:23pm Webby, the kids are back wrote:
I think my plea is self explainatory
 
 
On 15 Dec 2009 at 3:43am I hate bullies wrote:
Cripes - this is getting soooo tedious. This sort of hate campaign is cyber bullying. Free speech doesn't mean the right to whip up vigilante movements. It's not justified, whoever it's aimed at and whether or not they have a criminal record, asbo or otherwise. If you have serious concerns about this child, then take them to the police and the social services.
 
 
On 15 Dec 2009 at 7:47am DFE wrote:
hate? do you not feel it for this vile plastic villan? we should lock him away for along time...... oh no wait its lewes, lets reason with him to change his ways.
sometimes you do-gooders make my skin crawl
 
 
On 15 Dec 2009 at 12:20pm Help WebbY!!! wrote:
I pressume that it is the school holidays, but you lot still need to behave yourselves. A good start would to be to google "criminal harassment" which is what you are all engaged in. You might also like to look at 'vigilante' in the dictionary, and also read 'Lord of the Flies"
 
 
On 15 Dec 2009 at 12:23pm DFE wrote:
who is harrassing? its free speech, and i have never given in to vigilante threats. YOU need to grow a pair. you winey liberal
 
 
On 15 Dec 2009 at 1:11pm LTR wrote:
DFE you are clearly not a lawyer. I suggest asking one, before you carry on. A Tory, or Labour one will warn you of what you are doing, as much as a wishy washy liberal one.
You don't seem to be able to tell the difference between silly teenage behaviour, and crime. Which is ironic, since you claim to be anti-crime.
 
 
On 15 Dec 2009 at 1:17pm Humbug wrote:
For once I am with DFE and Lambretta on this one. What would you have done 'Help Webby' if you had found this individual breaking into your house to steal your belongings ? Made him a cup of tea and sent him on his way with a tenner and a pat on the head ? It's easy to be 'right on' and 'pc' when it is someone elses life being made a misery.
 
 
On 15 Dec 2009 at 1:19pm Prick Stein wrote:
I've read 'Lord of the rings'!
 
 
On 15 Dec 2009 at 1:40pm DFE wrote:
LTR
please tell me what i have said that is wrong??? he was given asbo for some reason
 
 
On 16 Dec 2009 at 2:54am Brixtonbelle wrote:
No one is disputing that this lad has been trouble with the police. But that's where it should stay. Whipping up hatred, encouraging revenge attacks (see previous threads) and vigilante action against him is clearly not appropriate for this forum as it could constitute criminal harassment or hate crime.
Whatever you think of this lad's behaviour, it's not anyone's right to encourage violent attacks against him - and that has nothing to do with free speech. See this article which seems apposite guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/dec/14/jail-brothers-burglar-cricket-bat
- quote the judge in the case
"whatever the circumstances, persons cannot take the law into their own hands, or carry out revenge attacks upon a person who has offended them."
and
"However, if persons were permitted to inflict their own instant and violent punishment on an apprehended offender rather than letting justice take its course, then the rule of law and our system of criminal justice, which are the hallmarks of a civilised society, would collapse."
Humbug. DFE, Lambretta - this is not a matter of being pc or right on or liberal, it's a sign of a civilised society. It's the reason why we defend this country against extremist and fundamentalist groups (like The Taliban), where the concept of law is very very different. If anyone had seen a public stoning (as I have, unfortunately), you would not be so quick to praise the idea of taking the law into your own hands. It's a slippery slope to a degarded and inhumane society.


 
 
On 16 Dec 2009 at 12:40pm Temesken wrote:
I find it amusing that you have so much time for your hate campaign, whilst im at school. I do not have to justify myself to any of you....and how dare you judge me, when you yourselfs are causing a vigilante against me!!! please remember i am a 14yr old boy....who is yet to be charged for any of your accusations. It is very sad that for "law abidding people" you get so much pleasure out of slandering me and my family....get a new hobby or a job!!!!!!
 
 
On 16 Dec 2009 at 2:10pm ziggy wrote:
it is wrong what you are saying about temesekn its not true
 
 
On 18 Dec 2009 at 11:07am demon2 wrote:
get a life dudes
 
 
On 20 Dec 2009 at 9:01pm DEVIL wrote:
VERY INTERESTING LOL


20 posts left

Your response


You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms


 

Lewes Bonfire Pope and Cardinals 59:132
Lewes Bonfire Pope and Cardinals

Tom. I share your instinctive feeling that there has been an over reaction to covid as for most people it really isn't serious.... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If you lend someone £20 and don't see them again it was probably worth it.
Dan