Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think


Lewes Forum New message

Scrotes

 
 
On 4 Feb 2009 at 9:29pm Toque wrote:
I was walking over Cliffe Bridge in the direction of the Gardeners when I saw a group of 7 or 8 youths walking towards me. One of them, a skinny black kid, about 5'2", was chucking something off the bridge into the river, and his mate, a white kid, about 5'7", was in the process of picking up a traffic cone.
When he saw me coming he put it down but the black kid - a born comedian - showing off to his mates, came up to me and said "it was only my little brother".
When I offered the opinion that they shouldn't be chucking anything in the river the little black kid said: "What a dick, he thinks I threw my brother in the river!" - and then I was treated to a load of laughter and abuse from the whole group.
If anyone knows this group of little scrotes - all boys about 13-15y/o - please tell their parents to keep them in at night and teach them some respect. I was talking to the Cliffe community liason guy one night and he told me that loads of traffic cones have been chucked into the river.
 
 
On 4 Feb 2009 at 9:31pm Spinster Of This Parish wrote:
What time was this? And was it today?
 
 
On 4 Feb 2009 at 9:37pm Toque wrote:
About 8:20 this evening.
 
1
On 4 Feb 2009 at 10:58pm frankie franchese wrote:
Blimey, the mean streets of Lewes. Where I come from you might have been thrown off for looking at them. Good of you to say something though.
13 year old boys eh - humanity at its most annoying and pitiful.
1
 
On 4 Feb 2009 at 11:08pm Toque wrote:
I don't say that they were intimidating or threatening, just completely disrespectful and possessed of a devil may care attitude. You may mock frankie, but don't expect me to intervene when they're kicking you head in or trashing your car in a few years time.
1
 
On 4 Feb 2009 at 11:14pm Spinster Of This Parish wrote:
I think Frankie was empathising with you Toque
 
 
On 4 Feb 2009 at 11:26pm Toque wrote:
Read as flippant disregard to me. If so, then it's an attitude towards anti-social behaviour that might explain the problem "Where I come from". If not, then I apologise.
 
 
On 4 Feb 2009 at 11:34pm George Doors wrote:
Were Spongebob, FA and Toothfairy with them?
 
 
On 4 Feb 2009 at 11:41pm Toque wrote:
No, they were eating chips on the bench outside the youth club.
 
2
On 5 Feb 2009 at 8:13am Funny face wrote:
:| B-)
 
 
On 5 Feb 2009 at 12:53pm Lewes Cinema wrote:
Actually sounds like the same group that we called the police about the other day. They came into the All Saints while a screening was on and tried to damage a poster display. We ejected them and then found one of them hiding behind an internal door in the entrance about half an hour later.
The previous week to our screenings the Film Club also had trouble with probably the same group hiding in the gallery causing a disturbance when the film started.
We know the black boy as he used to be a customer at kids shows a few years ago and his behavior was ALWAYS a problem and he was banned at one time.
There is a already a report on this and if you have a good description of them then please do give it to the police so they can follow-up all the reports.
The group we had trouble with were all about 14-ish.
Because of what happened with our laptop theft from All Saints we are taking anything out-of-the-ordinary seriously.
1
 
On 5 Feb 2009 at 12:56pm Snitch wrote:
Black boy equals stolen laptop - ah, of course, the connection is obvious really. If this is the Lewes Cinema mentality I think I might not be going there again.
1
 
On 5 Feb 2009 at 1:09pm The Tooth Fairy wrote:
Read the post and stop trying to make something out of this that isn't there. I know who this 'black' kid is and believe me he's a right little sh1t. Black kids do misbehave but that's all our fault because of slavery, the Empire, racism, Tharcher, The SPG, .........................................
 
 
On 5 Feb 2009 at 1:23pm Lewes Cinema wrote:
What! Oh my god, how daft can you get snitch? Did I say the 'black boy' stole our laptop?
Nothing to do with it - he was the only one who was recognized from the group (and not by me either but by two other people who singled him out as being a known ex-customer who was banned for causing trouble) and was reported along with all the others.
You can pretend all you want but in case you had not noticed in multi-cultural(!?) Lewes there is a distinct lack of black faces. So, when a similar size of group of the same age range and the same physical description is mentioned don't you think there is just the slightest chance that these are one and the same group?
We called the police because 'a group' had been threatening and causing trouble. They could have been white OAP's for all I care. In fact I don't care who they are or what colour they are as long as they don't cause us or anybody else any trouble.
The laptop was stolen and the police have asked us to report ANYTHING unusual and that is what we did - you can make of it what you will.
I think it is reasonable to assume that somebody who is hiding trying to gain access to a building where things have been stolen (not only the laptop) that we should be reasonably suspicious - hmmm.. what do you think?
 
 
On 5 Feb 2009 at 1:24pm Lewes Cinema wrote:
Thank you Tooth Fairy!
 
 
On 5 Feb 2009 at 1:28pm Lewes Cinema wrote:
Sorry - should have posted this at the bottom.
What! Oh my god, how daft can you get snitch? Did I say the 'black boy' stole our laptop?
Nothing to do with it - he was the only one who was recognized from the group (and not by me either but by two other people who singled him out as being a known ex-customer who was banned for causing trouble) and was reported along with all the others.
You can pretend all you want but in case you had not noticed in multi-cultural(!?) Lewes there is a distinct lack of black faces. So, when a similar size of group of the same age range and the same physical description is mentioned don't you think there is just the slightest chance that these are one and the same group?
We called the police because 'a group' had been threatening and causing trouble. They could have been white OAP's for all I care. In fact I don't care who they are or what colour they are as long as they don't cause us or anybody else any trouble.
The laptop was stolen and the police have asked us to report ANYTHING unusual and that is what we did - you can make of it what you will.
I think it is reasonable to assume that somebody who is hiding trying to gain access to a building where things have been stolen (not only the laptop) that we should be reasonably suspicious - hmmm.. what do you think?
 
 
On 5 Feb 2009 at 2:01pm Dave2 wrote:
I Have to say .. Black white green orange whatever race creed etc had they mouthed off to me they would be the ones being launched into the river.
Lewes cinema I think your spot on and these little scrotes deserve reporting
You always report distinguising features! would it be sexist if it was a all girl group.
In this day and age its hard not to be a little judgemental
I for one took my young son to London a few weeks ago
Its amazing how many people are potential suicide bombers on the tube
thankfully I was wrong and that day passed without incident but I Ask even the most non racist person would you stand next to a middle eastern looking man with a rucksack and not even for a second think mmmmmm

 
 
On 5 Feb 2009 at 2:04pm Snitch wrote:
I hope you don't speak officially for Lewes Cinema 'Lewes Cinema'. I'd be concerned if someone who worked at Lewes Crown Court thought it was appropriate to send posts to the forum using the name 'Lewes Crown Court' as if he or she was writing in an official capacity.
 
2
On 5 Feb 2009 at 2:07pm Snitch wrote:
Dave2 - I hope you didn't stand too near any police as well, given their tendency to shoot people if they look a little shall I say 'middle eastern'.
 
1
On 5 Feb 2009 at 2:39pm Toque wrote:
The black kid is, of course, distinctive because he is black in an otherwise racially homogenous group - but in this case he's deserving of mention not because he is black, but because he was the one throwing something into the river and then brazenly laughing in the face of an adult who asked what the hell he thought he was doing.
 
 
On 5 Feb 2009 at 2:42pm Lewes Cinema wrote:
Snitch, why do you think I am not 'officially' representing Lewes Cinema? Please explain.
Thanks.
 
 
On 5 Feb 2009 at 4:11pm The Tooth Fairy wrote:
De mendez was (wrongly) indentified as a suicide bomber by police 'intelligence'. Now, if you were one of the coppers on that tube train what would you have done, serve him with an ASBO? Grow up, idiot. Stop feeling outraged on the behalf of others (who mostly don't give a fuc.k anyway).
 
 
On 5 Feb 2009 at 4:30pm Snitch wrote:
Lewes Cinema: I asked whether when you called yourself 'Lewes Cinema' you were speaking on behalf of 'Lewes Cinema' as an institution or for yourself as an individual. That seems quite clear to me. I could, for example, call myself 'Lewes Forum' but I imagine the webmaster would rightly be annoyed. I use the Lewes Cinema and I'd hate to think you represented its collective view.
 
 
On 5 Feb 2009 at 5:51pm carol thatcher wrote:
I believe his picture can be found at Robertsons.com
 
1
On 5 Feb 2009 at 6:11pm Lewes Laugher wrote:
Carol - I tried and all I got was a picture of an attractive woman with a video camera. Not what you meant I'm sure.
 
 
On 5 Feb 2009 at 6:36pm Dave2 wrote:
Lewes Laugher I Think The joke is better if you google Robertson Jam rather than robertson.com
Carol Not Very PC considering who your mummy is But Very funny although
 
1
On 5 Feb 2009 at 6:59pm Agony Aunt wrote:
Laugh? I nearly pmsl!!!
 
 
On 5 Feb 2009 at 8:33pm lewes cinema wrote:
Snitch said further up the thread:
"Lewes Cinema: I asked whether when you called yourself 'Lewes Cinema' you were speaking on behalf of 'Lewes Cinema' as an institution or for yourself as an individual... I use the Lewes Cinema and I'd hate to think you represented its collective view."
Snitch, what collective view are you talking about? I request that you explain please. I responded to Toque's original post by saying that we (Lewes Cinema) had a group of 14 year olds causing trouble and trying to sneak into the building and that it sounded like the same group. Considering the theft of our laptop I think we are right to be on our guard and report it to the police. I am not stating a 'view' I'm stating the facts as they happened. So what 'collective view' of Lewes Cinema are you objecting to exactly?
Very strange position you have snitch - Lewes Cinema does not have 'views' in the way you describe. We are an organisation that exists to screen as many films to as many people as possible - that's it. We are not here to form or influence social policy - we do report crimes or incidents that affect or us and our customers though. What is the problem here exactly? Very puzzled by your posts. Are you connected with one of the group I'm talking about?
 
 
On 5 Feb 2009 at 8:48pm George Doors wrote:
Tooth Fairy has shown his true colours.
 
 
On 5 Feb 2009 at 10:41pm frankie franchese wrote:
Anyway, well done for having a word Toque. As I say, we're lucky we live somewhere where minor acts of vandalism are of note, and not the norm.
I was a right annoying fxxkwit at 13. Happily, I was ticked off enough times that eventually you start to respect others.
 
 
On 6 Feb 2009 at 12:06am The Tooth Fairy wrote:
..........to paint a picture for fools like you.
 
1
On 7 Feb 2009 at 3:21am SMuggler wrote:
I Know EXACTLY What Boys They Were! The Little Black Kid Is Called Tomeskin And Lives In South Street And Would Have Been Most Definatly With A Jacob Trunfull! His Dad Owns Now What USED To Be Mooreys In The High Street, I Live In Cliffe High Street And We ALWAYS Get Hassle From Them And Know Them Quite Well!
 
 
On 7 Feb 2009 at 10:04am mr happy wrote:
I thought that to but didnt like to be the one to say it!
 
 
On 7 Feb 2009 at 10:05am mr happy wrote:
I thought that to but didnt like to say!
1
 
On 7 Feb 2009 at 1:26pm dickens wrote:
They dont live in South street one lives in Malling Street the other in Timberyard Lane, along with an ex Priory girl Jas who also likes thieving,especially phones. She has a younger brother who knocks around with the said boys and a father who spends most of his time in the pub.The Mother seems oblivious to her horrible children.
 
 
On 7 Feb 2009 at 9:04pm The Tooth Fairy wrote:
You're infringing their human rights by naming them. george bores will be outraged and starting legal action on their behalf (after he's written a letter to the guardian).
1
 
On 9 Feb 2009 at 9:23am Earl of Lewes wrote:
Snitch - if you read Lewes Cinema's post again, you'll see quite clearly that he/she is NOT making a link between black people and theft.


I think you should have the humility to admit you're wrong.



This thread has reached its limit now
Why not start another one


 

Hm, I could recommend you Chameleon decorators and windows restoration This company uses vacuum-sealed double glazing technology... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine