Looking for a local company, service, shop, restaurant, solicitor, doctor or any other kind of Lewes business?
Lewes Computer Guy
Tel: 01273 477715 / 07866 463033
Family & friends have often say to me that they are having problems with their home computer or laptop. The most common problems seem to be:
* The computer is not working as fast as it once used to.
* Everytime I turn my computer on I get an error message.
* Annoying pop-ups keep appearing everytime I go online.
* Sending and receiving emails doesn't seem to be working.
* The wireless network keeps disconnecting.
* My anti-virus is out of date, how do I update it.
* I have lots of programs installed, what do they all do?
* How do I get a website set up for my hobby or club?
Have you ever experienced any of the above, or something similar? Is your computer misbehaving, or not doing what you expect it to do? These are all very common problems that all computer users will experience some time or another, but it doesn't have to be like this.
I will come to your home and sit down with you to discuss the issues that may be affecting you. Most of the problems listed above can easily be fixed, and guidance is given on how to stop them re-occuring. Did you know that approximately 90% of all computer issues are software related, and can be fixed on site (over a nice cup of coffee).
1 to 1 tuition can also be a great way of getting more out of your computer. You might not be too sure how to send emails or attachments. Maybe you need some help with your new digital camera. Or you might just need some help on using the Internet or a particular program.