Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Russell brand

On 19 Sep 2023 at 8:44pm Tom Pain wrote:
Perhaps his interview with presidential hopeful Kennedy may explain the attention he's getting. It's not the sort of thing that pleases the CIA.

On 19 Sep 2023 at 9:06pm Green Sleeves wrote:
The attention is getting is more likely due to the fact he's a sex pest and that enough people have come forward and no longer afraid of him threatening to destroy them. The guys always seemed a creep to me, so these allegations come as absolutely no surprise whatsoever. He got away with it for long enough because of the same reasons Savile managed to. Fame and hiding in plain sight.

On 20 Sep 2023 at 10:45am Tom Pain wrote:
Agree with you, he's not my cup of tea either. Savile was a much more repulsive creature though, I don't think Brand is alleged to have indulged in paedophilia or necrophilia. He seems to be the typical narcissistic pop,film,royal,political star type, so there's no surprises there. It's just the timing of the muck raking that's interesting. Just after Kennedy's revelation that Operation Warpspeed was run by the US secret services: NSA, CIA etc and the "cure" was manufactured by military contractors, not by the firms whose names were on the labels. No wonder they're the target of mud slinging campaigns. The devil's in the details not the spotlight.

On 20 Sep 2023 at 12:47pm Green Sleeves wrote:
It was a 4 year journalist investigation on Brand, I doubt the Sunday Times or Channel 4 care about his opinions on coronavirus, Kennedy or the CIA. Began before the pandemic anyway.

I don't believe this is some sort of stitch-up to silence Brand. Of course being the character Brand is, he will point to it all being a cover-up for something far more sinister. That is his shtick these days anyway. I just wouldn't buy into it at all, its an excuse, and the accounts from victims and just people that knew the guy, seem far more likely and credible than it being some sort of deep state cover up to silence a perverted comic from unveiling the deep dark truth.

On 20 Sep 2023 at 5:05pm Tom Pain wrote:
It was Kennedy who was revealing the truth, forget the brand angle, doesn't it interest you? He's a democrat so he must be right!

On 20 Sep 2023 at 5:31pm Green Sleeves wrote:
I doubt he's getting much sympathy from the mainstream Democrats. I suspect he has more chance standing as a Republaican. But i have little interest in the guy or his conspiracy theories, same as with Brand. Both just aren't THAT relevant to require being silenced. They want relevance, but only get it now from the fanatics who love a bit of Joe Rogan, Jordan Peterson and all those kooks.

On 20 Sep 2023 at 10:14pm Tom Pain wrote:
You don't have to vote for him, I don't know that I would; unless I had to and it was him or Trump. You don't think someone with the political charisma of the Kennedy family in the US of A is relevant? You think he needs kooks who believe in minority radio stars to vote for him? Well, you believe in an insurrection conspiracy theory that wouldn't convince in a cheap made for TV soap opera let alone B picture Hollywood, so forget it.

On 20 Sep 2023 at 11:52pm Green Sleeves wrote:
The guys a kook. So he may well end up President, god help us all. The last thing America needs is a conspiracy nutter in charge.

On 21 Sep 2023 at 10:04am Tom Pain wrote:
The verdict is in. The prestigious nevill green amateur psychology society, famed the world over for it's rigourous academic err, rigour (mortis?) has officially declared Kennedy "a kook".

On 21 Sep 2023 at 11:06am Nevillman wrote:
Keep me out of this Tom. I thought the Kennedys had been assassinated years ago and I've got no knowledge or interest in this descendant. Not interested in Russell brand either although I have at least heard of him. I will start to show an interest if either of them become president.

On 21 Sep 2023 at 11:11am Tom Pain wrote:
I should hope that the kooked ones were dead.

On 21 Sep 2023 at 12:29pm Green Sleeves wrote:
Robert F Kennedy Jr has described vaccines as a "holocaust", and this was way before even the coronavirus!! Making claims about vaccines and links to autism....usual conspiracy nut stuff, and when covid came round, he was all over that. Many of his own family have distanced themselves from his views.

He has quite a few wild takes on HIV/AIDs and gender dysphoria as well.....so an "interesting" chap indeed. I am not surprised that Tom Pain approves of this guy, both seem a bit obsessed by Bill Gates and Antony Fauci, and of course 5g tech as well.

On 21 Sep 2023 at 7:47pm Tom Pain wrote:
You're always labelling people as nut jobs, loony tunes and such like ; has it occurred to you that you might be grotesquely normal?

On 21 Sep 2023 at 8:37pm Green Sleeves wrote:
I shouldn't presume his sanity.....he could well be just a grifter and saying stuff/lies for money, like Russell Brand does, and others in his field. But saying nonsense things tends to draw only those two conclusions. He's either a dummy, or a snake oil salesman.

On 22 Sep 2023 at 9:31am Tom Pain wrote:
Such sweeping statements, your omnipotence. Critical Theory, very Cultural Marxist of you. The problem I've found with that is- the cure turns out to be worse than the disease. It's very easy to criticise, not so easy to create.

On 24 Sep 2023 at 10:58am Green Sleeves wrote:
The more i read up on RFK, the more of a joke he becomes in my mind. I can totally understand why you look up to him, he must be quite a hero to you, as like you, he seems to be a renaissance man with stunning expertise in a vast array of areas, from climate science, vaccines, wireless networks, 5g, autism all the way to HIV/AIDs denialism.

I bet he must be a good drinking partner down a local pub. He has no chance of standing as a "Democrat". It may well be he shares the name and genes of a famous Democrat Party family/dynasty, but his views are only likely to be accepted amongst Republicans. Perhaps that is the 2024 ticket.....Donald Trump with Vice President RFK. You would be thrilled.

On 25 Sep 2023 at 1:49pm Tom Pain wrote:
He seems to have committed the cardinal sin of thinking for himself and not having the same opinions as your omnipotence. No doubt, he'll be liquidated when the Greenreich rules. If your chums in the CIA don't get him first, like his father and uncle.

On 25 Sep 2023 at 2:07pm Green Sleeves wrote:
You shall be sent to a gulag on the dark side of the moon TP for your radical thinking. Such edgelord views.

On 5 Nov 2023 at 10:28pm Mark wrote:
Greeny... Read his book Relovution. it's about the need for political, economic and social çhange. (Also some stuff about meditation - which I largely skipped over)
Amazingly insightful and he can actually write. The last page was so moving that I was in tears.

18 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

English view 35:132
English view

I've been sat here sh*tting myself, but so far nothing untoward has happened on my various bits of hardware. I don't have a fixed... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Believe you can or believe you can't... Either way you're right
Paul
Brighton Jobs