Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

More horse pills

On 8 Sep 2023 at 6:33pm Nevillman wrote:
The media didn't help milliband or Corbyn but they didn't inspire themselves. They had enough airtime to make their points but looked wrong for the job. British people are essentially conservative. Blaming the media is getting labour nowhere. I'm sure my hopes have diminished over the years but I just want to see an end to the Tories. Starmer must be better than this lot. He will not go far enough for you as didn't Blair but get over it.
I have no idea if starmer is right but I really want labour to have the best possible candidate and that involves understanding what people want in a prime minister. Milliband Corbyn and Kinnock were not it however much you want to blame the media green.

On 8 Sep 2023 at 7:10pm Green Sleeves wrote:
"Looked wrong for the job" - so Cameron and Johnson were better for the job because they looked more right for it? How so? Please explain? Is it because they looked and came across more "Conservative" and Britain is a "Conservative country"?r How did that all work out? Was the countries judgement right to select and elect Cameron and Johnson as Britains premier......and that Britain would have been a total mess under the Ed Miliband or Jeremy Corbyn administration?! We should just accept that most people are morons, hence why when it comes to public votes, we tend to end up voting regressively.....and even if we end up getting a Labour government in 2024, its hardly going to be progressive!

I forget how shallow and superficial other human beings are. What was wrong with Kinnock then? Is it cos he was bald and ginger, and not English enough? He was far more right of the Labour Party than "Red Ed" (yes, the mainstream media loved using that nickname) or Jeremy Corbyn (the Stalinist). What was his excuse for losing?

But yea, Sir Kier Starmer is almost destined and scripted to become Britains next Prime Minister. He's absolutely the perfect bland-establishment type that Britain loves for about 2 years, then hates until electoral oblivion. Only for Boris Johnson to triumphantly return in 2029 with some new 3-word slogan that brainwashes people into repeating. This is how rubbish this country is.....i mean, we have elected and lionised some truly awful human beings both recently and historically. Maybe I should stop assuming Britain can be saved, and maybe we deserve this. Karma always comes to collect.

On 8 Sep 2023 at 8:30pm Nevillman wrote:
I'm afraid Cameron and Johnson regrettably did look better for the role and the country was wrong. I'm sorry but Kinnock looked like a loser in the end and there was a feeling of give major a chance in 92. There are as lot of stupid electorate
Sadly your last paragraph may well come true. Let's really hope not.
Keep up the fight if you want to. You made me feel old.

On 9 Sep 2023 at 11:43am Tom Pain wrote:
No pills whatsoever

On 9 Sep 2023 at 11:50am Tom Pain wrote:
A study from Israel in peer reviewed Oxford Academic Press reveals natural immunity 27 times that of injected in those who caught it before.

On 9 Sep 2023 at 12:00pm Green Sleeves wrote:
The Tom Pain Bot is glitching more than usual recently.

On 9 Sep 2023 at 9:25pm Tom Pain wrote:
His ability to post is. What's your problem sweetie? Is your investment in the fab flu more than emotional?

On 9 Sep 2023 at 10:16pm Nevillman wrote:
I sometimes think that some of your posts Tom are things that people have said to you over the years, many while at school, that you have now have a chance to say to someone else.
Did anyone ever tell you to be quiet for a minute while the adults had a grown up talk.

On 10 Sep 2023 at 2:59pm Tom Pain wrote:
Only self important bigots nev. Best not notice my post about immunity and stick to the ad hominems.

On 10 Sep 2023 at 6:02pm Nevillman wrote:
I'm sure you're right about it being used by self important bigots Tom. Glad I've never used it myself.
I didn't notice your post about immunity. It's very hard trying to work out what you are saying a lot of the time Tom.
I would truly love to know what your post on immunity is about. Please try to explain what you are saying.

On 10 Sep 2023 at 9:37pm Tom Pain wrote:
I'm having difficulty posting more than two lines. Study compares immunity to lurgey between unjabbed who got it previously and twice jabbed who never had it before.

On 11 Sep 2023 at 9:30am Green Sleeves wrote:
What about the groups that both got it before AND had the jabs (like myself)? That should make me extra protected then? Good. Thanks for revealing information that I already was aware of.

Data analysis shows that both disease-induced immunity can be as long-lasting or even longer-lasting in some instances than vaccine-induced immunity. Great, but it also appears that both do a pretty good job protecting from severe illness and death. Not all immune systems are quite the same or effective though, and actually getting the virus in the first place unprotected is a risk. Its why a LOT of people died. No good getting a virus to protect yourself from a virus, if its gonna kill you (or someone else from being infected by you) in the first place. This is why you leave big decisions to grown-ups.

On 11 Sep 2023 at 5:30pm Nevillman wrote:
Are you just saying that jabs and previous infection both give immunity Tom? I thought we all knew that or am I missing something?

On 11 Sep 2023 at 8:40pm Tom Pain wrote:
Yes. Natural immunity is 27 times more effective than jab induced though.

On 12 Sep 2023 at 9:52am Green Sleeves wrote:
Basically then, TP is suggesting that, based on a non-peer reviewed Israeli study, we should have all locked lips and licked door handles to get COVID, instead of lockdowns and working on vaccines. Its precisely that kind of logic we are sorely missing....

Why bother with natural immunity though, when you can just pop a horse pill instead and be done with it entirely? Ivermectin is clearly something we should be just consuming like it were a vitamin C tab.

On 12 Sep 2023 at 11:44am Tom Pain wrote:
It is PEER REVIEWED. I wonder what your next false vlaim will be.

On 12 Sep 2023 at 1:44pm Green Sleeves wrote:
I looked it up and last update on that specific israeli study was that it was still awaiting peer review, that was end of 2021 but guess could have changed since. Have tried to find more recent updates but seems to have got stuck about 2 years ago.....so it's either old outdated news, or I missed its updated and peer reviewed publication.

On 12 Sep 2023 at 3:28pm Green Sleeves wrote:
Looks like the study has limitations, and has often been misquoted or used to undermine vaccine efficacy. This study also never recommended that you should risk getting naturally infected rather than being vaccinated.

This is the issue with covid deniers. They take what they need from a source and push their own agenda with it and ignore the crucial parts or reliability.

Check it out here »

On 12 Sep 2023 at 4:26pm Tom Pain wrote:
That's the trouble with natural immunity deniers they have to invent a strawman statement falsely suggesting that anyone would recommend catching a disease in order to have immunity from catching it again. The idea is so stupid that only fab flu fans could dream it up

On 12 Sep 2023 at 7:35pm Green Sleeves wrote:
Then what is your point? If you think the vaccine is pointless and lock downs and masks are useless, then what are you suggesting? You seem to have been preaching "herd immunity", so I don't think what I said was that much strawman invention.

On 12 Sep 2023 at 10:45pm Tom Pain wrote:
My point was in my post- just that naturally gained immunity is many times more effective and long lasting than the artificial version. Your fact checker didn't name the study he was referring to which does beg the question: is it the same one? Have the study's limitations you mention any bearing on my specific point which didn't recommend any course of action whatsoever. Strawmen just keep popping up don't they.

On 12 Sep 2023 at 11:29pm Green Sleeves wrote:
One study. And in other studies its not a given that natural infection is any better, so it really leaves us nowhere other than the fact that vaccines are very valuable to society as they reduce the risk of serious disease without requiring an infection and the associated risks of contracting it....which impacts people differently, given that the human immune system is unpredictable, inconsistent and for some people totally counter productive to their own health (hence auto-immune diseases).

Just use your brain instead of punting out anti vax propaganda for the sake of attention. You aren't getting the vaccines, but others will so just let it go. The pandemic would have been even more catastrophic had we been left with armchair experts like you.

On 14 Sep 2023 at 11:11pm Tom Pain wrote:
The pandemic would not have been a pandemic if the WHO had not changed it's definition from a serious disease to a disease. Lockdown of the healthy has always been contraindicated for respiratory infections because it makes the vulnerable more at risk because not so many healthy people are available to blunt it's impact. Something that armchair ignorati are not aware of and thus spread misinformation. Are you sitting comfortably?

On 15 Sep 2023 at 6:39pm Green Sleeves wrote:
You are the definition of "armchair ignorati" and spreading of misinformation. To the point of obsession, where one even begins to question if you're real.

On 15 Sep 2023 at 11:55pm Tom Pain wrote:
So glad I'm top of your pops. Please send your messages to the official fan club as I can't cope with the deluge of appreciation.

On 16 Sep 2023 at 10:53am Green Sleeves wrote:
You are our local ivermectin dealer/hoarder. You'll always be a popular member of the community, ensuring we are covid and ringworm free.

11 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Pells Pond 96:132
Pells Pond

I've been sat here sh*tting myself, but so far nothing untoward has happened on my various bits of hardware. I don't have a fixed... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams