Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

workshops

On 5 Mar 2014 at 12:06pm diy shabby chic wrote:
2 4 1 workshops until mothers day only £69.
Every once in a while, our furniture (like us) could do with a makeover. Some pieces dear to you might be worn out beyond usefulness or appeal and you might want to revamp them so they can still look good in your surroundings and feel like you have had the designers in. We offer creative workshops on how to give new life to your old and boring furniture, we teach people young and old how to paint old or new furniture using only the best chalk and non chalk based paints in a variety of colours to give you the very best results. Our team will show you the "shabby chic" method & finishing off with a wax to give that silky smooth finish. We have a variety of options to bringing your own small piece of furniture or painting an object we have supplied with the option to purchase if you wish. We recommend wooden items such as chairs, small tables, small cabinets, shelves, mirrors, boxes etc. On the day items will be available to purchase if you do not have an item and will start from £5... Bring a friend or family to enjoy the experience which will last approx 2-3 hours. We promise this will be a very hands on and productive workshop with exciting results

On 5 Mar 2014 at 6:59pm Lisa Simpson wrote:
It might help a little if we knew where its taking place? Doh!
Furniture Now? Dippy Shappy Chic?

On 5 Mar 2014 at 10:50pm Border Control wrote:
If I bring some string, will you show me how to paint it ?
On 6 Mar 2014 at 11:50am DFS wrote:
£69 for 2 - 3 hours? Not looking for a massive profit then. My guess is you get zero turn up.

On 9 Mar 2014 at 1:20am shopkeeper wrote:
Errrrrrrrrr an advert that doesn't contain any relevant information. FAIL . My guess is that it will be mostly shabby and very unlikely to be chic .

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Cathedral 63:132
Lewes Cathedral

Of course they won't, what did they do about the protests in London a while back? Treated them with kid gloves, no kettling, no... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The great thing about the Lewes Forum is it's up to date and lively, you don't have to wait a month to get out of date news
Clarissa