Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

vote for the chav party

On 5 May 2005 at 8:22am chav wrote:
The chav party will abolish tax,the parking will be free, if you dont feel like working, we will pay you anyway. Free vodka and smokes on presciption. Seaford residents will not be allowed out of their town,24 hour boozers, compulsery Spanish holidays and if you have a complaint, we will listen and act until you are happy.

On 5 May 2005 at 3:39pm cbs member wrote:
you must be the drunk t**t who works for connex who fell off the train the other day causing an elderly lady to fall head first on to the platform because you couldn't stand unaided. do you enjoy such behaviour.

On 5 May 2005 at 4:30pm me wrote:
crikey thats from the left side Cbs. Did that really happen? Lets hope the express names the t*sser tomorrow so we can make his life a misery. It certainly can't be chav as there is no chance of him working.

On 5 May 2005 at 10:30pm chav wrote:
forgot to say. if your coming to my party, its bring a bottle. ( no cheap plonk)and yes me, the thought of it makes me feel quite ill

On 6 May 2005 at 5:17pm The Super K wrote:
I'd rather you'd got in than that prat N BAKER!

On 9 May 2005 at 6:24am cbs member wrote:
Yes it did really happen, but luckily she just got up and started laying in to the bloke with no injuries. sorry forgot that chavs dont work. do you get free pcs with your benefits or did you you nick it?

On 9 May 2005 at 8:02am chav wrote:
Sorry about your stutter

30 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Thomas Paine woz ere 124:132
Thomas Paine woz ere

One could say "alternative facts".....climate change is a hoax, i know so because the fossil fuel industry told me.

You just... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell