Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

vomitting

On 25 Nov 2016 at 1:29am jackson.P wrote:
possibility that Firle Primary school may have winter vomiting bug, sorry this is not a attention seeking thread just thought I`d pass it on if your child goes there. I could be wrong and just an isolated incident but its rather tedius cleaning up vomit this time of night.
On 25 Nov 2016 at 6:38am Funkyman wrote:
I don't understand people like you, why didn't you just leave it till the morning? Your'e going to be ever so tired now.
On 25 Nov 2016 at 7:40am Ross wrote:
Yea because leaving sick everywhere all through the night isn't disgusting or unhygienic at all.
On 25 Nov 2016 at 10:05am Mother wrote:
I think Funkyman was referring to posting on the Lewes Forum at 1.29am and waiting till the morning, not about clearing up the vomit.
On 25 Nov 2016 at 1:56pm Sickbag wrote:
So wat were you suggesting jackson.P, that people send their kids to school, don't send their kids to school, wait till you've decided whether it is an isolated incident or not? It's hard to know.
On 25 Nov 2016 at 3:56pm Jackie wrote:
Oh you are so all gullible !!!!
On 25 Nov 2016 at 7:06pm Jackson. P wrote:
Ok sorry to bother you, I was warned about this site. The sickness has abated now.

30 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Cameron and Porky 18:132
Cameron and Porky

90% of the adult population have had 1 vaccine already in the UK, with around 82% double dosed. It would come as no surprise that... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The great thing about the Lewes Forum is it's up to date and lively, you don't have to wait a month to get out of date news
Clarissa