Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

violin teacher

On 9 Aug 2010 at 11:25pm Brixtonbelle wrote:
We're looking for a great violin teacher who teaches traditional method (NOT SUZUKI) for our 10-year-old ? Any recommendations ?

We're also looking for a harp teacher - unusual, I know, but anyone out there ??

On 9 Aug 2010 at 11:38pm citizenoftheworld wrote:
Re violin, Andrew Sherwood is local and has superb reputation (Brighton Youth Orchestra etc)
Re harp...as it happens, I play the pedal harp (amateur) : not qualified as a teacher, but could start your child off until you found someone better qualified ?- let me know if you're interested
On 10 Aug 2010 at 9:25am Violinist wrote:
Andrew Sherwood taught me for many years. He is a superb teacher and lovely man. Used to have a long waiting list but worth the wait. Couldn't recommend him more highly

On 10 Aug 2010 at 10:53am Brixtonbelle wrote:
citizenoftheworld - thanks for your recommendation. I would indeed be very interested re the harp teaching. My daughter has been keen for years, but hasn't been old enough to start. How shall I contact you ?

On 12 Aug 2010 at 12:53pm citizenoftheworld wrote:
brixtonbelle - sorry, haven't checked the site for couple of days - you're welcome to text me on 07742 202977

On 12 Aug 2010 at 3:20pm Brixtonbelle wrote:
thank you - will do in a couple of weeks if that's okay - after school hols.

On 12 Aug 2010 at 8:49pm citizenoftheworld wrote:
great!

30 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Pells Pond 96:132
Pells Pond

I think it is unlikely that the IMF will be involved at all in our deficit Tom. The government have offered to give lots of money... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
George Washington