Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

tv repair place?

On 12 Sep 2008 at 8:38pm Dunk wrote:
Do any of you people know of a local tv repair place for my imageless lcd tv?

On 12 Sep 2008 at 9:02pm juju wrote:
There is a sign up for tv repairs just above the kings head at Chailey, right hand side heading north, between pencil school and the Beggers wood road.

On 13 Sep 2008 at 9:42am lord landport wrote:
Hi Dunk most of the decent makes sharp sony samsung etc all have call out service check manuall etc they come out to you with parts at competative price.
if its a cheapo then your prob screwed

On 13 Sep 2008 at 1:44pm Dunk wrote:
Its a cheapo unfortunately but cheers anyway Lord! But i will check the manual incase they offer a similar service.

On 13 Sep 2008 at 1:49pm Dunk wrote:
ahh yes i know the one you mean, i will drive up there and check it out. Thanks Juju!

On 13 Sep 2008 at 2:57pm juju wrote:
Goodluck Dunk, hope you get your tv fixed.

On 13 Sep 2008 at 4:42pm Lord landport wrote:
Is it a silly question but have you googled lcd tv reapir samsung sussex etc

On 14 Sep 2008 at 11:28am Dunk wrote:
yeah i had done a search but just wondered if anyone was able to recommend one through experience (although i didnt actually specify that).

On 14 Sep 2008 at 11:33am Dunk wrote:
thanks Juju.

On 14 Sep 2008 at 11:34am zola wrote:
I know someone but I can't put his name on here...Spam etc...Nowadays when TV goes kaput it usually ends up on the dump.Not many folk mend them now,which is a shame.

On 14 Sep 2008 at 5:59pm Dunk wrote:
I agree to some extent perhaps with the dated tv's but not with 5-600 quid lcd tv,s with 18 months on the the clock.

On 14 Sep 2008 at 7:53pm zola wrote:
Dunk.If I could give you his name I would.If you log into the chatroom I will give you my friends' phone number there.Webby has kindly supplied us with a 'whispering' facility where you can talk privately if you want to...Good old Webby!

On 15 Sep 2008 at 9:27pm Dunk wrote:
Thanks Zola i will look out for you on the chatroom.

24 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The Lewes Crest 118:132
The Lewes Crest

Hi, I would like to add an event but the system won't let me. Please help! Maia Eden more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine