Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

treasury

On 29 Nov 2014 at 1:16pm frances clarke wrote:
there's a shop called the Treasury (near the bottle neck) which is , to put it mildly, a "mess". Are there any powers that the town or district council have to make the owners do something to improve this? Perhaps it should be renamed - any ideas?
On 29 Nov 2014 at 2:56pm the kronic wrote:
Dont walk past it if you find it so offensive. Simplezzzzz
On 29 Nov 2014 at 3:02pm Bottleneck Billy B*lacks wrote:
Use the lights @ the Bottleneck as an opportune moment to cross the road and return

On 29 Nov 2014 at 4:19pm bastian wrote:
I know it well, it's fascinating, the old lady opened up a few years ago. What's wrong with a mess, are you after her shop? It's a time capsule-leave it alone.

On 29 Nov 2014 at 4:45pm Clifford wrote:
It's a fascinating place. The world is much sadder when busybodies try to stamp out eccentrics.
On 29 Nov 2014 at 8:45pm chillipat wrote:
Frances Clarke - are you a DFL perchance?
On 29 Nov 2014 at 10:38pm Historian wrote:
The structure is failing and in danger of severe diapidation. Once it's unsaveable we will start worrying. Wouldn't want to be a neighbour. Rats in the kitchen ?
On 30 Nov 2014 at 9:38am Frank Clark wrote:
No relation of mine
On 30 Nov 2014 at 10:24am bastian wrote:
I would like it to remain as it is as a reminder of what an antique shop used to look like before the obsession with French chic came into this town.

On 1 Dec 2014 at 12:24am Mavis wrote:
How long has it been closed ?

On 1 Dec 2014 at 11:11pm Jack wrote:
about 10 years Mavis.

26 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Castle view 19:132
Castle view

The media is full of evidence about drug use amongst senior Tories… and yet they are the ones pontificating ! More Tory... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
George Washington