Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

taxi

On 13 Jun 2012 at 1:20pm taxi wrote:
Best taxi's in lewes please.

On 13 Jun 2012 at 1:31pm Lover boy wrote:
Ford Mondeo

On 13 Jun 2012 at 1:34pm We of Bath wrote:
Lover boy, you know nothing it's any car with loose change down the back of the seat. Oh, and it must not smell of wee and puke! (This does rather limit your choice)

On 13 Jun 2012 at 1:48pm Taxi wrote:
ooooooooooo hadn't thought about wee and puke Lovelllllllllyyyyyyy
On 13 Jun 2012 at 2:18pm unbiasresident wrote:
got to be gm taxis 477567 best taxis in town by far
On 13 Jun 2012 at 2:23pm Me-Mo wrote:
Some of GM taxi drivers really scare me
On 13 Jun 2012 at 2:43pm B&B landlady wrote:
I generally call County Cabs on 474444. They turn up when they say they will and they're helpful with nice clean cabs.
On 13 Jun 2012 at 8:54pm Love Gina wrote:
We love gm

On 13 Jun 2012 at 8:54pm Dave wrote:
Just seen a 205205 taxi parking in the disabled bay in Tescos, won't be calling them the next time I need one

On 14 Jun 2012 at 1:00am IMEYOU wrote:
Not a real taxi, Does not have a plate on it.

On 14 Jun 2012 at 8:27am Be carefull wrote:
I always us GM taxis because I know they have an office and an operators licence, Most of the other companies are one man bands who will sub contract your job to any old owner driver who they can get hold of. I
found this out one night when my elderly father was picked up by another company and was told that it was because the company I booked had picked up a better job off the rank. Iwill stick with one of the two proper companies, Gm and Lewes cabs now .

On 14 Jun 2012 at 12:21pm Jude wrote:
Only had to use a cab from Lewes once - it was for a long journey and county cabs were excellent and the best value. Courteous knowledgable and interesting drivers and clean cabs. And they took a card. I was impressed.

On 14 Jun 2012 at 5:53pm Hey Jude wrote:
You did not get that cranky woman that drives for them then?
On 16 Jun 2012 at 4:52pm Wackycabby wrote:
Why can't those responsible re-draw the road markings out side the station as a matter of urgent safety.

On 20 Jun 2012 at 10:43pm Wolfie wrote:
1.Because they spent all the money on cycle lanes.
2. No one actually takes any notice of road markings - especially taxi drivers like the idiot parked 6 feet from the kerb by the shop today blocking the traffic flow along with the double parked taxis on the station side...

22 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Spires 80:132
Lewes Spires

Does the Ellie still show football? Walked past recently and they didn't seem to be showing any. Wanted to see BHA possibly go... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde