Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

support and save

On 31 Oct 2011 at 10:31pm Lord sugar wrote:
Lewes fc and local shops have launched a wonderful scheme.

Check it out here »

On 31 Oct 2011 at 11:25pm Fan wrote:
This is a brilliant scheme - you almost can't fail to recoup your £30 minimum share-holding investment through the discounts on offer.

On 1 Nov 2011 at 7:57am Bargain Hunter wrote:
This looks too good to be true. Anyone intending to buy relatively large items such as a carpet or building materials would recover their money immediately.

On 1 Nov 2011 at 9:44am blind bargain hunter wrote:
I'm already a member, but it was the 25% off at Specsavers that blew me away. I'm amazed they've got that out of a national chain.

On 1 Nov 2011 at 9:47am Rookie wrote:
It is a very good idea. Anyone getting their car serviced at Caffyns will probably save £60 on that alone. All for a minimum £30 a year.
It supports the club. It gives local traders more customers. It saves the shareholder money. Win Win Win. Brilliant.

On 1 Nov 2011 at 10:06am Dubious wrote:
Where's the catch?

On 1 Nov 2011 at 10:54am Fan wrote:
The clever bit is .... there is absolutely no catch. Unless you want to gripe about having to carry another plastic card in your purse or wallet which, on second thought, will doubtlessly be far too much of a burden for some of the moaning gits on here!
This wonderful scheme deserves to see the community's ownership of the Rooks swell to a huge level - why not join today, and spread the word to everyone you know...

On 1 Nov 2011 at 11:33am steve watts wrote:
Nearly made my money back having lunch and a couple of pints watching Spurs shine against QPR in the Brewers on Sunday !

On 1 Nov 2011 at 11:47am Cliffite wrote:
What a shock, Bill's isn't on the list. Damn, I hate football but might have to buy a share just for this. Well done!

On 1 Nov 2011 at 12:48pm Shopper wrote:
I think I need to sign up. I need a new pair of glasses, need a drink and a sandwich.
I also need a new pair of trainers but I couldn't find Intersport on the list.

27 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

lewes railway land 76:132
lewes railway land

Hi, I would like to add an event but the system won't let me. Please help! Maia Eden more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the way streets have street parties!!!!!!!
JoJo