Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

suggestions for Popes visit?

On 25 Apr 2010 at 1:09pm Northern bigot wrote:
Touch of the vapours! Over a memo doing the rounds at the Foreign Office.
The not so great and the good coming to the defence of the former Nazi youth when they have been silent over issues such as child abuse, and the fact the Pope doesnt officially recognise other Christian Churches as Churches. Former offended visitor to Lewes on bonfire night, Widdicombe acting as chief outraged apologist as usual!

On 25 Apr 2010 at 1:44pm MC wrote:
I liked the governments official's suggestion that the visit should coincide with a promotion of safe sex and Benedict branded condoms.

On 25 Apr 2010 at 3:40pm Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
I thought that was bloody hilarious. Never mind moving the author of that email to "other duties", they ought to give him a job writing for "Have I Got News For You".

On 26 Apr 2010 at 1:32am Smiler wrote:
BTP of course

On 26 Apr 2010 at 8:33am Prick Stein wrote:
I think he should come and sit on top of our bonfire?!
Also in no way should the British government have apologised to someone who is guilty of covering up and being an apologist for paedophiles! Hopefully Dawkins will get hais way and be able to arrest him when he touched British soil.

On 27 Apr 2010 at 4:34pm Brixtonbelle wrote:
In a first for the Lewes Forum - I agree with you, Prick ! Wonders will never cease

On 27 Apr 2010 at 6:38pm Clifford wrote:
Me too Brixtonbelle.

30 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Harveys 42:143
Harveys

Once more onto the beach dear fiends.... Nev, I'm not trying to impress or confuse, just saying what I believe, and what I... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the walk along the ouse to Hamsey church, the view from the top of the Castle, Pells pool, the antique shops and boot fair, the lion in the window of the 15c bookshop, keere street
BrixtonBelle