Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

seaford line trains may timetable

On 5 Apr 2023 at 6:36pm BN26 wrote:
The proposed train service from May 23 shows weekday trains from Brighton to Seaford standing 7 minutes at Lewes so journey is longer than current times

On 7 Apr 2023 at 10:36am BN26 wrote:
Departures from Brighton towards at 11,26,41 and 56 past each hour would
give 15 minute interval service and requires 2 platforms at Brighton.
Southern planned timetable with departures 06,26,36 and 56 each hour
only needs 1 platform at Brighton.
I wonder if they plan to close Platform 8 as improving the step access would be difficult and costly

On 10 Apr 2023 at 11:36am SHS-2 wrote:
Tx BN26. Do you have the times from Yeoford to Cowley on a Monday evening? And is there a restaurant car?

On 10 Apr 2023 at 12:20pm Nevillman wrote:
It is ironic that while the increase in duty on petrol is frozen, train fares are put up by the government by record amounts. It's like the government are sponsoring increased pollution.

On 10 Apr 2023 at 5:20pm BN26 wrote:
To SHS-2 :
Alexa does not have that information

On 11 Apr 2023 at 9:34pm Tom Pain wrote:
Are you suggesting a government conspiracy nev? I can sell you a very cheap tinfoil hat on my stall at the market tower.

On 15 Apr 2023 at 12:33pm Green Sleeves wrote:
TP, do you live in a bunker? Also, do you not use smart phones due to 5g signals, and also being listened to by Bill Gates?

I'm just curious how someone who writes such nutty things, appears in reality. I think you should launch a Tom Pain youtube channel so you can properly air your consp....views. I'd be subscriber #1. There are plenty of ghouls like those on YT already, and they're raking in a fortune....but I feel you could beat all of them! You could be notorious for real, and for dosh. I could be your agent.

On 4 May 2023 at 1:35pm guman77 wrote:
As a caterer, I'm always on the lookout for products that can make my life easier and improve the presentation of my dishes. I found these 16-inch white round corrugated cardboard circles at , and they have been a fantastic addition to my catering arsenal. The circles are not only sturdy and reliable for transporting our creations, but their crisp, white appearance also adds a touch of elegance to the presentation. For anyone in the catering business, these cardboard circles are an essential item to have on hand.

Check it out here »

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Spires 80:132
Lewes Spires

I've been sat here sh*tting myself, but so far nothing untoward has happened on my various bits of hardware. I don't have a fixed... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
Nancy