Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

sara De Bridal

On 17 Nov 2011 at 10:35am mother of the Bride wrote:
I have tried the phone no. and the e-mail address as advised on there shop window but both contacts seem to be un -obtainable

On 17 Nov 2011 at 11:02am Lewes Lady wrote:
I'd give up then. Don't sound reliable...perhaps they have gone bust

On 17 Nov 2011 at 12:26pm commuter wrote:
I really hope they haven't. I got my bridesmaid dresses there and they were very friendly and helpful! unlike Perfections in Hove who where total crap and buggered up my dress a month before the wedding!!

On 17 Nov 2011 at 2:21pm worried... wrote:
I hope that isn't service from Perfections... I've just ordered my dress and started paying for it... you've got me nervous now...

On 17 Nov 2011 at 3:02pm mother of the bride wrote:
....I have just found out Sera De has ceased to trade regardless of the sign on the window stating they will be in touch. I guess its the small claims court for me know!!!

On 18 Nov 2011 at 10:10am Commuter wrote:
worried... just make sure that they have ordered your dress correctly, especially if you have a colour in your dress! basically they ordered the wrong colour for mine, they did manage to sort it out but was rather stressful at the time when I really didn't need it! I'm sure yours will be fine, I think I am just still rather angry with them!! (my wedding was only a few months ago so still rather raw!)
v sad about Sera De, De is such a lovely lady and a really great wedding shop.

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

heading for extinction 43:143
heading for extinction

I doubt that more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde