Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

room to let

On 30 Apr 2013 at 9:47pm lovely lady wrote:
has anyone got a room to rent for a young man who is working please call 07868245480 thank you
On 30 Apr 2013 at 10:28pm Confused landlord wrote:
Sorry, are you a lovely lady or a young man? Or is this young man your little rent boy? Or are you a "Laaadyy" in the a little Britain styley at the weekends and a young man the rest of the time? Anyway, regardless, judge not etc, how much are you prepared to pay?
On 1 May 2013 at 7:48am lovely lady wrote:
good morning confused landlord
i am a real lady complete with boobs and sorry my son deserves to have a far better landlord than you
i find your comment very offensive and i am positive you would find a like minded pratt like you to fill your room
On 1 May 2013 at 11:44am Confused landlord wrote:
I'm not a pratt, I'm just desperate for a bit tranny action. Boobs scare me.
On 1 May 2013 at 5:47pm lovely lady wrote:
oh my you are such a sad little git

On 1 May 2013 at 6:18pm Disgusted wrote:
LL, do you really think a real lady would write the kind of things you have written?

On 1 May 2013 at 6:23pm Anon wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I have spotted a contradiction in terms on this thread!

On 1 May 2013 at 8:33pm Confused landlord wrote:
LL, I gave you a clue about my sexuality in my name, so why is that sad that I'm looking for a young TG male?
But actually, my doctor calls it clinical depression.

On 2 May 2013 at 4:20pm rebore wrote:
is the room to let your anal back passage

28 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The Lewes Crest 118:132
The Lewes Crest

Why shouldn't workers be made to work? Their leftie comrades have campaigned, for decades, for the right to work. Socio-economic... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the Walking to Mount Caburn at the weekend, Lounging about in Southover Grange Gardens eating strawberry ice cream in summertime, Proms in the Paddock, wicked night
A Kane