Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

recycle bins....

On 12 May 2008 at 1:02pm pussycat wrote:
Does anyone know if we can have the large ones supplied by the council or get them at reduced costs as the little one are not really any good when you are a large family.

On 12 May 2008 at 1:54pm fireball wrote:
good point all i do know is a lot of council do supplie them
best to give the council ring good luck

On 12 May 2008 at 6:56pm Dunk wrote:
I know what you mean pussycat, those things fill up damn quick and whats worse is you have to wait every other week to have them emptied.

On 12 May 2008 at 6:59pm pussycat wrote:
I'll check it out tomorrow and see what they have to say, will keep you informed.

On 13 May 2008 at 3:10pm pussycat wrote:
Have been intouch with the council and the only thing that can be done is more black crates supplied. I feel this is silly, my garden fence will look like it's being rebuilt with a line of them going along it. I suggested larger ones for larger families but this will not happen. So much for them supporting the recycling scheme.

On 13 May 2008 at 3:12pm Roy wrote:
Please do. I stopped having the bin system because with pets the amount of tins builds up. So now we just pop down to the car park recycling.

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

River Wharfs Lewes 101:132
River Wharfs Lewes

This is a sad and infuriating subject, as so much misinformation is pushed, and the far-right lap it up as their truth. I was... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The great thing about the Lewes Forum is it's up to date and lively, you don't have to wait a month to get out of date news
Clarissa