Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

question for lopster

On 6 May 2008 at 10:00pm me wrote:
I did not wish to hijack the previous thread. Does a disabled badge entitle you to park on double yellows for any amount of time? mainly because cliffe bridge has been double yellows for a very long time (just not painted on). The reason being delivery lorries would get stuck on the corner if cars were parked on the bridge. If disabled badges entitle you to park on DY's then please disregard the previous comment.

On 7 May 2008 at 8:58am anon6 wrote:
you can park on double yellows for upto 3 hours aslong as your badge and clock are set. Cliff bridge was an area were you could park but they changed it about 2 years ago to no parking at anytime even disabled.

On 7 May 2008 at 2:11pm Anon wrote:
Does this also mean they can park anywhere, even if it means a massive disruption or dangerous for other drivers?? I have often swung round into Sun street, to narrowly miss a car as they have parked on the dy's at the bottom. Surley there has to be some common sense to it aswell.

34 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Weeds for sale 130:132
Weeds for sale

I despair when I see bickering between progressive parties such as lib Dems and labour. I resent it when I see lib dems peddle... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the forum and being able to respond to things I agree and don't agree with.
Clare