Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

professional beggars

On 21 Feb 2017 at 10:40am hangemhigh wrote:
so much for the right of free speech, somebody didnt like my post and had it removed!, just to say that the girl outside st peter/st james, gets in a car at the end of the day and goes HOME, did you read the daily mail yesterday about beggars in cambridge?.
i was told off by the police last year in Atlanta for giving to a begger, they have a system of Yellow Donation Boxes all over the city,attached to buildings, donate your money in them i was told, then the money is distributed properly, perhaps we should introduce that system here
On 21 Feb 2017 at 10:46am Pedro wrote:
Free speech? Are you part of the same anonymous clique that try to shut down political debates on this forum by constantly whinging and creating random, irrelevant spamming because you aren't getting your way and others are discussing things you aren't interested in?
On 21 Feb 2017 at 11:01am hangemhigh wrote:
cant understand your attitude DFL, how many posts have you made giving us your opinion?
On 21 Feb 2017 at 11:17am Hungry wrote:
I know can't seem to ask about Aqua on here either.
On 21 Feb 2017 at 11:18am Pedro wrote:
I'm not deleting your posts or lodging complaints. If you wish to waste your time trolling on forums being deliberately provocative, then have at it - its your mental health, but don't be surprised if mod teams deem it as spamming and aimless digression. My "opinions" aren't the posts that are getting deleted - so I must be doing something right, or normal!
On 21 Feb 2017 at 11:35am Cracked it wrote:
Pedro, are you Newell Fisher?
On 21 Feb 2017 at 11:54am Pedro wrote:
@ cracked it. Nope. I did used to have a previous username a while back before "Pedro", but then couldn't get it to work again after barely using it, so created the great man you see today. I was never that pro-active on that previous account anyway. I'm not some former regular poster back from the dead, there is no mystery - just to set the record straight!
On 21 Feb 2017 at 12:07pm The Cypriot wrote:
'hangemhigh' hahaha do you really expect to be taken seriously when you quote a daily mail article and think we should follow the American's example? I expect you think Trump's got the right idea too? Moron, think you have some inside knowledge about 'professional beggars' and that we should all listen to you because-oh my god you saw one of them in a car??? No way?? A homeless person being given transport!?? How dare they
On 21 Feb 2017 at 12:13pm The Greek wrote:
^ Me and The Turk are coming for you.
On 21 Feb 2017 at 12:15pm hangemhigh wrote:
so you read it then.
On 21 Feb 2017 at 12:18pm Clifford wrote:
Hangemhigh likes having a go at beggars. I bet he has a go at the unemployed, immigrants, single parents, the homeless... In fact anyone who seems weaker.

On 21 Feb 2017 at 12:27pm The Cypriot wrote:
'The Greek' my name should probably be 'The Greek Cypriot' actually, I am not Turkish
On 21 Feb 2017 at 12:30pm The Cypriot wrote:
Also 'hangemhigh' if you're telling me to read the Daily Mail article, I honestly have faaar better things to do with my time than read a rag that peddles lies and incites fear and hate, whilst perpetuating stereotypes and giving fools like you from the alt-right ammunition to defend your messed up views. If you believe what the Daily Mail is telling you then you are literally not worth the time of day and you deserve to be lied to.

On 21 Feb 2017 at 12:33pm hangemhigh wrote:
you seem to have misread my post, i said i gave to beggars, but the yellow box system would seem a better way of allocating donations.
On 21 Feb 2017 at 12:40pm The Cypriot wrote:
Yeah great round of applause for you, you're saying we shouldn't give to beggars in the town because you have decided they're all 'professional' and have homes, based in part on something you read in the Daily Mail. Therefore, my point still stands. We definitely don't need any tips from the Americans on how to care for the less fortunate.
On 21 Feb 2017 at 2:04pm Slitherin wrote:
All these so called beggars have gold plated Rolls Royces and live in in luxury penthouses in docklands and they`re all foreign and smell of garlic.

On 21 Feb 2017 at 2:13pm hangemhigh wrote:
so you didnt read it then.

Check it out here »
On 21 Feb 2017 at 2:32pm The Cypriot wrote:
So because of one alleged incident, not even in the town this forum discusses, that means that all beggars are professional con artists? I highly doubt this article is correct given its obvious bias and casual racism, and so what if they came from somewhere else to beg, why does that necessarily mean they're going back to comfortable homes, they could simply be sleeping rough outside of the town centre. Either way, I have spoken to several of the homeless people in our town, one of whom is completely sober and well articulated and who told me his story of having a bad divorce and his business going bankrupt during the recession; he lost everything and his home wasn't repossessed. How DARE you tell me this is a professional beggar taking advantage of people's good nature. Who do you think you are, bigoted scumbag
On 21 Feb 2017 at 2:33pm The Cypriot wrote:
His home 'WAS' repossessed I mean

On 21 Feb 2017 at 2:36pm The Cypriot wrote:
I genuinely hope that one day you fall on hard times and have to rely on the kindness of strangers such as yourself, see how long you last on the street.
On 21 Feb 2017 at 2:37pm Tom Pain wrote:
Local observation has it that the St.P and J girl does get a lift home from her mum. It's a lifestyle choice for her.

On 21 Feb 2017 at 3:02pm hangemhigh wrote:
jan, it was her birthday the other day.
On 21 Feb 2017 at 3:33pm The Cypriot wrote:
What?
On 21 Feb 2017 at 8:07pm New pedro on the block wrote:
Look out pedro, you have company. Oh, you are Cypriot aren't you? Same whining tone

On 21 Feb 2017 at 9:23pm Hello wrote:
Yes it's obvious that cypriot is pedro
On 21 Feb 2017 at 9:49pm hangemhigh wrote:
DFL, do pay attention, thats the name of the girl outside st p & j

11 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes religion 82:143
Lewes religion

Looking forward to a clear run on Monday morning, when all the kids WALK to school ! more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine
Brighton Jobs