Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

postman

On 27 Oct 2012 at 9:47pm uckers barry wrote:
driving through cooksbridge today and saw the postman in shorts has anyone else seen this mad man

On 27 Oct 2012 at 9:52pm Nevill Nev wrote:
Ours on the Nevill is always in shorts. Always running too for some reason. Miserable git mind.

On 27 Oct 2012 at 10:07pm TDA wrote:
I saw two blokes wearing sandals today

On 28 Oct 2012 at 7:30am amy wrote:
The postman on Malling cannot read. I received 3 letters for three different households last week. I worry what has happened to my mail!!
On 28 Oct 2012 at 8:00am teacher wrote:
They might be mad and some might have reading problems and some might be miserable gits but at least they are working and not sitting in front of a computer and being bitchy. Leave our postman alone, I certainly would not change places with them at this time of the year.

On 28 Oct 2012 at 8:07am Pete wrote:
Our Nevill Postie's not miserable, he's very chatty when you get to know him. I don't know why he runs all the time though....

On 28 Oct 2012 at 7:37pm Fairmeadow wrote:
They get through the round faster, and on to their second job sooner, if they run.
Many posties find 37 hr/week for the PO doesn't pay the bills these days.
HTP, to quote another thread.

On 28 Oct 2012 at 9:30pm Nevnev wrote:
Run forest

On 29 Oct 2012 at 9:11pm baby vulture wrote:
posties job is very tiring and must get a little tedious after a period. some are grumy gits, some dont stop talking. ahh well if u get ur mail lolzzzz

On 30 Oct 2012 at 10:54am cool bean wrote:
teacher - whats the point of a postman if he cant read?? Might be an important skill to have in that line of work!

On 30 Oct 2012 at 6:52pm wrote:

On 31 Oct 2012 at 3:11pm teacher wrote:
I see where you are coming from cool bean but I did not say cant read but reading problems. There is a big difference and I am certain they can all read numbers names and addresses. I was just having a go at Amy.

25 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Baxters Print Works Lewes 8:132
Baxters Print Works Lewes

'credited to the 'rona' - Odd that. 'the 'rona' takes up less space and as much breath as 'corona' so why say 'the 'rona'? Is it... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine