Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

ploice cut back

On 10 Mar 2015 at 2:54pm mr man wrote:
I see Sussex ploice are to cut upto 1,000 jobs in next 5 yrs .
with crime up. what going on with the con/and lib its ok if you live in London

On 10 Mar 2015 at 6:33pm Historian wrote:
Move back there then !
On 10 Mar 2015 at 6:42pm George Dixon wrote:
Evening All

On 10 Mar 2015 at 6:48pm big man wrote:
You are missing the point

On 10 Mar 2015 at 7:28pm nevillman wrote:
There is much disagreement over whether crime is rising and my interpretation is that it is not. Try googling the question if you want more analysis. I am sure that much can be done to improve their efficiency. Why does each county need to have its own headquarters and hierarchy for instance?
On 10 Mar 2015 at 9:13pm Over the wall we go wrote:
Great, might be able to park in the streets of malling then. Don't think it will make a difference to the Police station either as its only open for 2 hours a day. I can't recall when the last time I saw a copper on his own walking the beat?
On 10 Mar 2015 at 10:52pm liberal wrote:
Hopefully they'll get rid of all the morons that authorised the decision to issue Tim Loughton with a Police Information Notice.
That case revealed that a very large number of Sussex Police officers believe it isn't necessary to properly investigate an alleged crime by contacting the accused. Such a police force can only be described as institutionally rotten.

On 11 Mar 2015 at 12:28pm Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
Maybe they'll scale back on the numbers deployed here on the 5th. That's the only time I ever see a copper in town.

On 11 Mar 2015 at 3:35pm belladonna wrote:
Sometimes see the plastic pigs strolling around the town in pairs. And an occasional police car haring through the town.
And for anyone confused by Liberal's reference, here's a link.

Check it out here »

On 11 Mar 2015 at 5:10pm liberal wrote:
Thanks for the link belladonna. Should really have put one up myself.

27 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes inferno 69:132
Lewes inferno

Respect to the people protesting in town about facilities for cyclists. People on bikes are very vulnerable and sharing the road... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams