Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

pi**ing in the street

On 11 Apr 2014 at 11:14pm pi**ed off wrote:
So Friday night must be time to walk up a street find a nice plant pot outside someone's house and pi** in it. I object and am pretty vocal about it. Maybe I should just let go, it's just me and my son in the house but this is my street and my neighbours and some little Shi* thinks it's ok to relieve himself in my neighbours plant pot while really boasting about it. I told him and his squirrely little friend to F off. Don't really give a Shi* that I'm according to them a crazy lady. One of them gave me his name while protesting his innocence and even told me his dad works for the police! How proud they must be! Having given me his name I now know who his dad is a pcso FFS!
On 12 Apr 2014 at 12:48am TA wrote:
I had the same experience a few years ago when a drunk lad decided to piss on my front garden, regrettably I am a very keen gardener so I approached him and directed him in the error of his ways. By the time the police turned up he was begging to be arrested. It ended up in court and after 2 visits to court he was charged.
Keep the standards high and don't let these animals get away with it.
On 12 Apr 2014 at 1:16am my towm wrote:
I know we all need to go from time to time on the way . But fine a bush or car park ect. Not some one garden it so wrong
On 12 Apr 2014 at 6:10am Zebedee wrote:
What was the boy charged with?
On 12 Apr 2014 at 7:21am TA wrote:
Disorderly behaviour and threatening behaviour towards me
On 12 Apr 2014 at 9:08am Peter Pan wrote:
I am very anti this type of behaviour , but is this because there is a lack of public toilets in town ,and most are locked at night u
On 12 Apr 2014 at 10:07am Bat wrote:
When I was young at least we had the decency to do it in phone boxes.
On 12 Apr 2014 at 10:12am Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
I think you have a point about the lack of public lavs, Peter Pan.
A few years ago, I found the ones behind the magistrates court were locked at 7.30 in the evening, ffs. I had to dash to the John Harvey and use theirs.
Using someone's garden or plant pot is pretty anti-social though.
On 12 Apr 2014 at 10:18am pi**ed off wrote:
He was within staggering distance of a pub so could of gone in there. He announced loudly "great a plant pot" it wasn't even someone's garden a pot right outside their front door in full view standing on the pavement. I also have an alley to the side of my house which people seem to think is a good place to pi**. Disgusting behaviour. These are our homes!
On 12 Apr 2014 at 10:31am Estate Agent wrote:
OMG. House prices are plummeting as I type !!
On 12 Apr 2014 at 10:48am pi**ed off wrote:
EA you assume I am in some way worried about my house price! Stupid and ignorant comment. I don't own my house have rented it for over 13 years. This is about people thinking they can behave however they choose with no consequence. Perhaps you would prefer him to come and pi** up your front door? As I said these are our homes.
On 12 Apr 2014 at 10:57am Bat wrote:
We all miss the old phone boxes don't we? Always could rely on them.
On 12 Apr 2014 at 3:56pm Historian wrote:
Worse things have happened in your street, over the years than a plant pot just being watered !
On 12 Apr 2014 at 8:47pm Sussex Jim wrote:
There are some good things about Europe that we should introduce. One of them is the French "pissour" in the streets. Cheap to construct; and always open.
On 12 Apr 2014 at 10:04pm Peter Pan wrote:
Think you will find that they all disappear years ago , but you can by law walk in and use the toilets in all bars ,restaurant and cafés

On 12 Apr 2014 at 10:08pm Old and Weak Bladdered wrote:
Is it wrong to pee down a drain? (If you can find one on a quiet street.)
On 12 Apr 2014 at 10:24pm Thursday's Child wrote:
Was the PCSO's son was reported to the police?
On 12 Apr 2014 at 10:55pm B wrote:
How do you know this boy didn't just use the pcso's sons name
On 12 Apr 2014 at 11:26pm pi**ed off wrote:
I don't know if he gave me the right name or not doesn't really matter have no intention of taking it any further. Historian that was a bit pointless saying worse things have happened! So instead of a cold it was the plague? Do you want a drunk lad pissing up your door? Probably not and neither do I. Let's all just live and let live eh? Well fu*k that. I told some lad off and he deserved it. If we all just ignored this behaviour it would be a bit grim. I'm happy to stand up and be counted.
On 13 Apr 2014 at 6:58am Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
would you have been ok with it if he'd just stood on the pavement and peed in the gutter, p'd off, or do you obect to public urinating generally?
On 13 Apr 2014 at 3:20pm mickyboy wrote:
sussex jim your comments are a bit off the mark, firstly every parisian male thinks its his right to pi** anywhere, some years ago a special type of wall panel was tried out it defected the stream back out, pissoirs have all gone and were replaced years ago with the first european super loos, one extreem to the other, and we will not go into parisian dogs they are simply allowed to defecate everywhere. quite frankly as someone who has a front door up a wide covered alleyway and gets people peeing in it vertually every night and day of the week, It is anti social, I have great fun when i can be bothered to remonstrate with what ever cretin or retard I catch, the CCTV does not deter then, the police are not worried about people peeing, so the best way is to report a flasher and then when they turn up state not only did he wave it about he peed as well
On 13 Apr 2014 at 7:18pm Sussex Jim wrote:
My main concern on this subject is the general lack of public toilets; and their opening hours. Our Victorian forefathers introduced the public convenience, often at private expense, in order to have some decorum for a basic human need.
It is all very well to make arrangements with shops and other retail outlets: but what happens outside shop hours? Where does the passing lorry driver urinate, or the family travelling into the evening or night?
Public toilets should be open at all times; and free to use. It is a basic right of living in Britain, like the NHS or Social Services.

On 13 Apr 2014 at 11:34pm UKIP Jim wrote:
The NHS and 'Social Services' are nasty left wing inventions Jim, they are not a 'basic right of living in Britain' much as you sandal wearers think they should be
Same as public toilets, people should plan ahead rather than expect me to pay for their lack of foresight through my rates and my taxes.
Why do you love left wing policies so much, are you a closet communist?
Harsh prison sentences would discourage people from fouling public property, no need to throw away my taxes and rates on scum who need a toilet.
On 14 Apr 2014 at 12:26am el puerco Jim wrote:
Who's going to pay for all this pissing about? You don't expext me to pay for this do you? Round them up & send them back to France.
On 14 Apr 2014 at 9:18am Clifford wrote:
So, Ukip Jim, you want to pay taxes for courts and prisons because you object to paying taxes for public lavatories. If I didn't know you were joking I'd think you were an absolute moron.

On 15 Apr 2014 at 5:56pm Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
I like the idea of planning ahead for the voiding of one's bladder or bowels, but what on earth do you do if you have a medical condition that makes this impossible, or if the bus is late and the pee you'd planned to have in the comfort of your own lav arrives before the bus?
Maybe we should all just stay home.
We need more public toilets, and we need the ones that we already have to be open at reasonable hours, not locked at 7.30 pm. Until that happens, people will continue to pee in public places.

On 17 Apr 2014 at 5:33pm cliffe person wrote:
I think we should reopen the pissoir at top of Paddock Road

10 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Brian_the_Snail_Lewes 14:132
Brian_the_Snail_Lewes

This is a sad and infuriating subject, as so much misinformation is pushed, and the far-right lap it up as their truth. I was... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Believe you can or believe you can't... Either way you're right
Paul