Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

people in lewes are so stuck up

On 27 Nov 2008 at 8:55pm nec wrote:
I hate people in Lewes they are snobby, stuck up there own asses, rich pompous aholes. I hope the NCP parking scheme runs for the next 15 years.
Long live NCP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 27 Nov 2008 at 8:59pm Youra wrote:
Sticks and stones nec, sticks an stones - WHEN you're old enough to drive nec you won't feel the same - ooh its 9 o'clock - night night

On 27 Nov 2008 at 9:06pm Mike and Cary and Waddock Hunt. wrote:
Hi cousin Youra!!

On 27 Nov 2008 at 9:08pm Youra wrote:
hello kids - good to see you all still OK - trust you agree with my post - how is my Uncle Isaac?

On 27 Nov 2008 at 9:08pm Youra wrote:
hello kids - good to see you all still OK - trust you agree with my post - how is my Uncle Isaac?

On 27 Nov 2008 at 9:09pm cockney jim wrote:
Well said nec my new best mate.I have been here for 2 months now and hate all of them.And dont even get me started on bonfire night

On 27 Nov 2008 at 9:41pm nec wrote:
"WHEN you're old enough to drive nec you won't feel the same"
when your clever enough to understand sarcasm you wont feel the same.
thats mr.nec to you.
by the way my bed time in 9.43pm not 9pm

On 27 Nov 2008 at 9:43pm Isaac Hunt. wrote:
Hi Youra.Kids are all good,hard to get 'em of the lappy these days.
Agree wholeheartedly with your post.We are all happy here,better than Poland! Lack of turnips though....See you at Christmas.**

On 27 Nov 2008 at 9:47pm Miss Whiplash wrote:
Nec.Your grammar is APPALLING!! 40 lashes forthwith and 40 lines.
See me!!

On 27 Nov 2008 at 9:48pm nec wrote:
I will look forward to it, but grammar is not needed on an internet forum.

On 27 Nov 2008 at 9:54pm Spinster Of This Parish wrote:
Nec - roll it in!

On 27 Nov 2008 at 9:56pm nec wrote:
Normally I wouldn't, but as it is well past my 9pm "bedtime" I will have to. Night night.

On 27 Nov 2008 at 10:45pm Youra wrote:
I do not like Steak and kidney pies - I like the way the RNLI is funded

hey nec tell me was that sarcasm too - difficult to tell from where I stand?

(THAT, however, WAS sarcasm)

On 27 Nov 2008 at 10:58pm sashka wrote:
teenagers, dontcha love 'em

On 28 Nov 2008 at 12:21am pikelet wrote:
Yes but I couldn't eat a WHOLE one.

On 28 Nov 2008 at 9:09am Nevill resident no3 wrote:
I take it the chav's by the green now have wifi to start a post like this?
so Nec or MR NEC where do you live then if not Lewes?
If you don't Like Lewes and hate everything about it don't visit this site you won't be missed!
or in a language you might understand
FK OFF

On 28 Nov 2008 at 5:45pm juliet99 wrote:
FK off....very nice. He/she has got a right to their opinion. I don't like people in Lewes either.

On 28 Nov 2008 at 5:55pm Londoner wrote:
I was really surprised when I moved here how unpleasant and rude people are. Much worse than in London. I don't mean the real Lewes people but the ones who have obviously moved here from London. Stuck-up po-faced f*rts who seem to imagine they're in some way 'creative'.

On 28 Nov 2008 at 5:58pm juliet99 wrote:
agreed

On 28 Nov 2008 at 6:00pm WantstomovefromLewes wrote:
Yeah, they are. They're all stuck up their own arses. Me and my fiance really wanted to like it here and be happy here but the Lewes residents are snobby and rude. And supporting blowing up parking meters...whats that about? Idiots.

On 28 Nov 2008 at 11:42pm not from around here wrote:
Hello NEC,
Any chance of you telling us WHY you think this? Has somebody been rude/snobby with you? Come on, spill the beans!

On 29 Nov 2008 at 12:39am Weasel Warrior wrote:
Don't tar us all with the same brush please - you might've come across a couple of snobby and rude residents but generalisations like "all" makes you equally guilty of the crime I would suggest...
parking meters are a symbol of a draconian system that is completely detrimental to the survival of the character of Lewes (not the characterS of Lewes!!) BURN 'EM

On 29 Nov 2008 at 5:37pm council bod wrote:
ncp is like a bad penny keeps coming back lol

On 29 Nov 2008 at 7:24pm Phil Mitchell! wrote:
Whatever you think of them, its not right to support somebody going around blowing them up where people could be hurt. Someone once blew up one in London and a woman was hurt by flying glass.
What if a child was standing next to it? Think a bit more.

On 30 Nov 2008 at 11:44am Weasel Warriors wrote:
Phil Mitchell do you REALLY think that they are blown up indiscriminately - the same control techniques that are applied to display pyrotechnics and tree-felling are used - combination of these two skills allows the meters to be felled exactly when and where the meter-jack decides - never when people are around - and always in the right direction to avoid damaging property too. They are then cut up into small sections for easy transportation to re-cycling centres, if the pieces are small enough they are floated down the river (reference M.Python "witch" scene if small pieces of rock float so therfore must small pieces of metal), in the traditional way that tree-fellers use for transporting .

On 30 Nov 2008 at 12:07pm Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
And it's also pretty obvious that anyone blowing up a ticket machine isn't going to do it when witnesses are in the vicinity.
I agree with Weasel - the machines are a symbol of the oppression of the people of Lewes by a Tory county council that's getting revenge on the town for being resolutely Liberal.

On 30 Nov 2008 at 12:38pm Lewes Laugher wrote:
Phil Michell. I've thought 'a bit more' as you said and I find I agree with Weasel Warriors and Annette. Lots of others do as well.

On 30 Nov 2008 at 2:10pm not from around here wrote:
A Tory county council getting revenge on Lewes for being resolutely Liberal? I was told that Norman Baker himself was in favour of the parking scheme being introduced in the first place. Why doesn't somebody ask him?
Personally I don't support the parking scheme as it has damaged trade in the town but then the green lobby want that don't they?

On 30 Nov 2008 at 4:48pm Weasel Warriors Campaign manger wrote:
Keep the Lewes we love - vote Weasel!!!!!
Sympathetic Development only - vote Weasel!!
Vote Green - vote Weasel!!!

On 30 Nov 2008 at 4:50pm Weasel Warrior wrote:
he meant manager obviously - the exitement was all a bit too much - x

On 30 Nov 2008 at 5:17pm Mystic Mog wrote:
"not from around here", there is a difference between wanting A parking scheme and THIS parking scheme. Do not forget that a majority of Lewesians who replied to the ESCC questionaire about A scheme voted for it (about 55%). However very few people replied to this questionaire. However the details of this scheme were very vague at the beginning.

On 30 Nov 2008 at 6:11pm not from around here wrote:
Why would 55% of people WANT a parking scheme? How on earth did they imagine that it would benefit the town I wonder?

On 30 Nov 2008 at 10:29pm Jennifer wrote:
I hate people in Lewes they are snobby, stuck up there own asses, rich pompous aholes. I hope the NCP parking scheme runs for the next 15 years.
Long live NCP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 1 Dec 2008 at 9:20am Mystic Mog wrote:
I hate all people called Jennifer. They are without exception rude and ignorant.

On 1 Dec 2008 at 9:35am Its Not Rocket Science wrote:
If Jennifer hates Lewes and the people so much, then why exactly is she a regular visitor to this Forum for Lewes people ???

On 1 Dec 2008 at 10:05am catherine wheel wrote:
Don't think he does hate Lewes, he has just copied the very first post in this thread....but why Jennifer ?

On 1 Dec 2008 at 11:18am Its Not Rocket Science wrote:
You are quite right Catherine Wheel - I really should have read the thread more carefully !!

On 1 Dec 2008 at 12:09pm Jennifer wrote:
I do hate people in Lewes. Seven of them, that I can think of. Mystic Mog is right, I am consistently rude to certain chosen people and ignorant of so many things.
Catherine Wheel thinks I am a man. Why? You may be right of course, Catherine, Im not trying to diss you're medical knowledge. I assume it is a compliment?
Actually I did go to a pretty weird school that probably wouldve kept it quiet to keep the fee's rolling in. About time for me to confront my long-held suspicion that my other half is a closet homosexual and has been taking advantage of my repressed upbringing! He has on several occasions demanded a DNA test, though everyone else seems in no doubt that they look just like me.

On 1 Dec 2008 at 1:58pm Hedwig wrote:
Riiigghht...thats ok then. Idiots.

On 1 Dec 2008 at 1:59pm Hedwig wrote:
And I think you'll find most normal people in Lewes are thankfully opposed to the blowing up of parking meters which is dangerous and foolish..so grow up a bit.

On 1 Dec 2008 at 2:03pm Brighton Rocks wrote:
We hate people in Lewes too. Thank God someone was brave enough to start a thread like this. They're snobby and arrogant and can't stop whinging about the parking, and just about everything else they can think of. Get a life Lewes residents.

On 1 Dec 2008 at 10:01pm Lopster wrote:
Jennifer - you really are not doing yourself any favours!!!!!!

how many shares you got in NCP then gal, errh chap?

On 2 Dec 2008 at 1:03am Smiler wrote:
Does Jennifers last post make any sense to anyone else?

On 3 Dec 2008 at 8:53am Blue Bottle wrote:
Apart from the punctuation what's not to understand?
Sounds like if she is a he her husband must know.
I assume CW knows the individual so knows Jenifer is actually a man.
But chicks don't know Python so if she was a he, his tag would be Loretta, surely?
Fact: the general manager of Blair House has the "only in America" name of Randy Bumgardner.

On 3 Dec 2008 at 4:01pm Smiler wrote:
Does Blue Bottles last post make any sense to anyone else?

I'm beginning to think I'm out of my depth here.

This thread has reached its limit now
Why not start another one

Landport bound 52:132
Landport bound

On Black People:
'flag-waving picannies' with 'watermelon smiles'. 'racism is as natural as sewage.' 'a bunch of black kids made... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams