Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

ousefest

On 18 May 2010 at 11:49am festival wrote:
Does anyone know when ousefest is this year?

On 18 May 2010 at 8:10pm MC wrote:
Or where it is even.... the year before last it was in bleedin' Ireland!
I reckon it would be best held on Boathouse Farm land again... right opposite the Anchor Inn, Barcombe. :-)

On 19 May 2010 at 1:29pm Burning Bits wrote:
Don't know when that is but Rock in the Bog is on the 9th and 10th of July

On 21 May 2010 at 11:26am festival wrote:
no one cares about rock in the bog. When and where is ousefest

On 21 May 2010 at 11:51am Music Fan wrote:
Not true 'festival'. Its a weekend of live music, its actually in Lewes, with pretty much the same sort of music as Ousefest - some bands in fact having done both. So why the negativity ? Surely if you like live music, they should both have the same appeal?

On 21 May 2010 at 12:02pm squidge wrote:
It is in Ireland this year. But as it is, in fact, a Gent family thing, you'd have to be friends with them to get an invite. Next year it will be back here-start buying Tom drinks now and I'm sure youll be more than welcome!

On 21 May 2010 at 4:06pm Tom Gent wrote:
Right! Ousefest is a family Party for those that are invited, You can only attend if you are INVITED by a member of the gent family! The Festival IS NOT happening this year but if you are a friend of the family you need to buy me lot's of drinks as tickets nor next year will only be given out by myself when I'm Drunk!!! so if you want to come along I'll have a drink, but you'll have to find me!!! Oh by the way I'm sorting it all out!!
Tom Gent.

On 22 May 2010 at 12:30am Brixtonbelle wrote:
I'd love to come, thanks for the invite. (Where do you drink, Tom ??)

On 24 May 2010 at 10:51pm Mark Gent wrote:
Try the Lansdowne

Hic

28 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes antiques centre 53:132
Lewes antiques centre

What is it with some people?
With their kid's education at stake, this numpty thinks it's a good idea to ask complete strangers... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
George Washington