Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

offices to rent

On 28 Jan 2014 at 3:19pm Angel wrote:
Looking for offices to rent in Lewes town centre approx 600 sq ft , separate WC preferred and must have own entrance.
Good reliable company, does anyone know of anything?

On 29 Jan 2014 at 9:13am Andrew Gill wrote:
There are some offices to rent privately (not through agent) - can you give details such as:
Do you need parking included? What rent are you looking to pay? What lease length? Full repairing lease or inclusive?

On 30 Jan 2014 at 4:10pm Sarah @ Bizspace wrote:
Hi Angel,
We are holding an open day next week (5th Feb) at The Mallings Business Centre in Lewes. You are more than welcome to come along. If you would like further info please call me on 01273 897300 or drop me an email sarah.hutchings@bizspace.co.uk. More details can be found on our website

Check it out here »

On 30 Jan 2014 at 8:38pm Angel wrote:
Hi Andrew
This sounds exactly what we want, can you give me a email address or contact no, so we can make contact.
Thank you Sarah , love the concept of your business centre but we are needing something with our own entrance prefably.

On 31 Jan 2014 at 8:39am Sarah @ Bizspace wrote:
Hi Angel,
The business centre has office units to the rear of the building, each with thier own parking spaces and own entrance.

On 31 Jan 2014 at 10:08am Andrew Gill wrote:
Angel: Email is: info@harket.co.uk

On 6 Feb 2014 at 6:06pm Mark wrote:
Hi Angel
We have a self contained office available at Cooksbridge Station, just become vacant. Its got its own entrance, W.C and parking. Nice and light with views towards the downs. If you'd lik eto have a look or you'd like more info please email info@hqwshowroom.co.uk or call 01273 401648.

30 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

It Takes Balls to be a Phoenix 48:143
It Takes Balls to be a Phoenix

I hope my red right hand will be ok;) more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The Lewes Forum is one of the many great things about Lewes