Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

offham raod

On 18 Jan 2009 at 5:02pm river boy wrote:
its now been closed for a few day mow . bloody great a lot safer for people walking into town

On 18 Jan 2009 at 5:04pm Smiler wrote:
or staggering!

On 18 Jan 2009 at 5:39pm river boy wrote:
ok staggering. but it a lot safer along the road

On 18 Jan 2009 at 11:46pm Lopster wrote:
why is the radio warning about temporary lights? how does this affect the traffic in the rush hour? how pissed off must the people on the diversion be (especially as the road round the paddock is currently a mass of road works anyway AND Irelends lane is closed - this side of town is a NIGHTMARE for road users at the moment !!!) more to the point WTF is occurring? this was only dug up (for about 6 weeks) 18 months ago

On 19 Jan 2009 at 1:10pm Taff wrote:
Its a gas leak.

On 19 Jan 2009 at 4:07pm FA wrote:
And the road is still f***ing closed :-(

On 19 Jan 2009 at 5:41pm Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
I heard they were digging a cyclist trap.
The traffic along Nevill Road has been horrendous since it was closed.

On 19 Jan 2009 at 10:56pm Lopster wrote:
surely the gas board had the road up 18 months ago? see earlier post....at the riskof ranting again
what really worries me about this thread is that I agree with FA and that is not right at all what ishappening to me aaaaaaaaargh

On 20 Jan 2009 at 1:21pm Taff wrote:
That was for sewer work Lopster.
I do like the idea of a cyclist trap though, especially those who cycle out of the end of Prince Edwards Road. Some drivers too.
There will be tears one day.

On 21 Jan 2009 at 12:39pm Andrew wrote:
I think Annette's got some deep-rooted cycling related issues. I'm sure someone will buy you a bike, one day.

On 21 Jan 2009 at 9:38pm Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
If expecting cyclists to obey the rules of the road (and other public rights of way) and not behave like cretins is having issues, then yes, I do!

On 22 Jan 2009 at 12:10pm Andrew wrote:
I guess that will be why you bring it up at every opportunity, then.

25 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Castle from below 61:132
Lewes Castle from below

It's not so much a joke as a travesty. Is it the lib dem Lewes forum or the Lewes forum? It makes the BBC look impartial. Is it... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
George Washington