Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

ni hao

On 5 Oct 2015 at 4:04pm notforthelikesofus wrote:
As the Tories think we're all lazy and should be working as hard as a communist peasant I would like to take this opportunity to doff my cap to my betters and utter Ni Hao Wnsu gmng to my lazy comrades.

On 5 Oct 2015 at 6:40pm Mme B wrote:
Wo de peng yao. Ni shi bu hao!
On 5 Oct 2015 at 6:49pm J Silver wrote:
Yo ho ho
On 5 Oct 2015 at 10:14pm python wrote:
Iddle I poh
On 5 Oct 2015 at 11:51pm King of Sussex wrote:
The Tories always have and always will strive for British economic vibrancy and growth. Jeremy Hunt's mistake is to let loose the reality that economic vibrancy and growth is not something workers should ever expect to see a benefit from, and, indeed,workers will have to put up with harder conditions and lower wages so that those with the genuine right to the benefits of economic growth; people born into wealth like Jeremy Hunt and the other Jeremy Hunts (rhyming slang) of the world, get it all.
We're all plebs, and we live in a global economy, that means you will have to match Chinese pay and conditions. This is not in reference to Working Class, there's not really such a thing anymore, it refers to the employee class; anybody who works for someone else.
Next up (watch this space), holidays will be reduced to two weeks - why should our masters pay for four weeks when Americans only have two?

On 6 Oct 2015 at 2:04pm Serf of Sussex wrote:
Well said KoS, good point about the working class, they have gone with Labour.

On 6 Oct 2015 at 9:40pm Real Labour wrote:
Gone?We are alive and kicking mate!

On 8 Oct 2015 at 2:07am King of Sussex wrote:
No, you haven't gone, you're just lumped in together with what used to be the middle class, the ruling elite sees you both as indistinguishably worthless; you're there to provide both their market and their increasingly desperate labour.

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Station Sunset 81:132
Lewes Station Sunset

I'm grateful for Nevillman starting this discussion and being so generous as to refer back to me. My delay in saying anything... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams