Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

need help if anyone can

On 9 Mar 2017 at 6:50pm Pete wrote:
Hi, Easy Rider here . an Original breaker from the 1980's. if there are any C.B TECHYS out thereI could do with some help,, I have fitted a new c.b into my car but unless there are no more people using c.b in or around lewes , I may need help tuning this unit in, if anyone can help with swr please get in touch on 07814434914, unit fitted and fully connected, I just need to find out if its swr is right ,Regards Pete
On 9 Mar 2017 at 10:24pm GirlAboutTahn wrote:
You don't drive a Mazda do you?

On 10 Mar 2017 at 3:47am Pete wrote:
nope, never had a mazda lool I have a vw

On 10 Mar 2017 at 6:33am Sharon wrote:
Is your ariel long and floppy ?

On 10 Mar 2017 at 12:23pm rubber duck wrote:
hi pete ,, have you got a swr meter ,,, what aerial are you using ,,has it got a part on aerial to adjust swr ,like a sliding up and down top part of aerial ?

On 10 Mar 2017 at 7:29pm Big 10 4 wrote:
You need a good handle mate

On 11 Mar 2017 at 5:00pm Pete wrote:
Hi, No I dont have a long floppy one LOL. I have 2 ( twin ) antennas on the rear of my car, I do have a swr meter its old but im sure still works, but I have never had much success with them myself , This is why I would prefer someojne with knowledge to help out,

On 12 Mar 2017 at 8:38am rubber duck wrote:
look on here ,, everything you need to know

Check it out here »

On 12 Mar 2017 at 3:21pm Slipping clutch . wrote:
Keep your aerial wiggling and the girls a giggling

28 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Keere Street Lewes 49:132
Keere Street Lewes

is it me or is it more expensive in the south then the north ,go on ebay or any thing u fancy buying, and the southern people... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde