Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

nasty piece of work?

On 15 May 2009 at 7:18pm nosey nora wrote:
Wow! lewes seemed such a lovely place with no hidden nasties.So how many nastie did you have in lewes and how many have you got now?

On 15 May 2009 at 7:48pm Moderator wrote:
Don't rise to it.

On 15 May 2009 at 8:51pm Hedwig wrote:
Moderator why have you posted under these 2 most recent ones warning us not to respond??

On 15 May 2009 at 8:54pm Webbo wrote:
I don't think she'll do it again

On 15 May 2009 at 8:55pm Hedwig wrote:
WTH is going on...?

On 15 May 2009 at 9:06pm nosey nora wrote:
Yeah WTH is going on.Maybe i should have said somthing like past and present villians and pain in the butts of lewes.

On 15 May 2009 at 10:16pm Webbo wrote:
I meant I don't think Moderator will do it again

On 15 May 2009 at 11:06pm Moderator. wrote:
Sorry all.Didn't mean to cause a fuss...Just got a bit cheesed off with the inflammatory posts recently.Some little s*** is stirring and I find it offensive.
promise not to stick my nose in again.

On 15 May 2009 at 11:36pm Hedwig wrote:
How has anyone been stirring?

On 15 May 2009 at 11:47pm Cliffe Hanger wrote:
Well, there was a post about alleged paeodophile traffic wardens, which had a vague whiff of nonsense about it as far as I could tell. If there was any truth about it then it should have been reported to the police rather than aired on this public forum. Webbo seems to have removed the entire thread, which I am sure is all to the good.

On 16 May 2009 at 10:20am Spinster Of This Parish wrote:
In my opinion, there has been some vindictive troublemaking individual making wicked posts on this forum for the last month or so.

Suggest that any further posts are completely ignored.

On 16 May 2009 at 5:12pm Stargazer wrote:
What an evil thing to post about someone, glad it was removed.

On 16 May 2009 at 7:41pm demon 2 wrote:
lewes is hell full of demons and monsters fires and upside down crosses maisons siting in thrones taking charge the devil so loves this small town

On 18 May 2009 at 11:43am Ed Can Do wrote:
That said, there are a couple of fairly unsavoury characters in Lewes. One only has to look at the list of people currently on pub watch for a list of names, although of course you can only look at that list if you work in a pub (Because being on pub watch doesn't necessarily mean you committed a crime so publicising the list would be a breach of human rights or something). There's a lot fewer than there used to be though with most of the worst offenders having either moved away, been locked up or died. These days there's just a few anti-social louts who damage cars late at night, nothing like the serial drug dealers and burglars we once had.

23 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Cliffe Bonfire Society Penny 21:132
Cliffe Bonfire Society Penny

I would hazard a guess that:
a) very few people even notice
b) half of the very few that do think it's the work of a few... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine