Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

music on lewes

On 24 Oct 2014 at 11:34am musicman wrote:
Free music tonight includes Congolese dance music at the lamb which is bound to be interesting and fun and 80s rock tribute music at the con club which I am sure will also be worth a listen if that floats your boat as they sound accomplished.
Whatever your age, stop watching television for an hour or two, get out and have fun. You will not be disappointed.
On 24 Oct 2014 at 12:31pm Old Bloke wrote:
Congolese dance music?
On 24 Oct 2014 at 2:31pm Chaz and Dave wrote:
We`ll all do the conga .......
On 24 Oct 2014 at 3:42pm musicman wrote:
Congolese dance music definitely sounds worth a shot. You don't get a chance to see it too often whereas you can stay in any day.
On 24 Oct 2014 at 5:15pm Old Bloke wrote:
Nah - think I'll swerve it.
Far happier staying in and re living the days of good music with some blue beat albums with a sprinkling of Motown

On 25 Oct 2014 at 9:11am Bongo wrote:
not sure why an exciting, internationally renowned genre of Rumba which pre-dates Motown should be thought of as 'not good', but I appreciate that not everyone has broad musical taste
On 25 Oct 2014 at 11:19am Fred wrote:
I appreciate that everyone has their own personal music taste so I wouldn't shove mine down someone else's throat.
Bongo has the usual Lewes air of superiority
On 25 Oct 2014 at 1:47pm labyrinthine fluid wrote:
Usually more use for music than the oesophagus , I`m listening to Elton now so maybe ............
On 25 Oct 2014 at 1:49pm Cliff not Clifford wrote:
Expresso Bongo anyone ?

28 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Rugby Club 78:132
Lewes Rugby Club

Our kitchen was fitted by the manufacturer Murdoch Troon as the kitchen installation was included within our budget. The team... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like it when people find lost stuff on the forum
Jim