Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

moving

On 17 Dec 2004 at 1:39pm mr and mrs walls wrote:
WE LIVE IN LEWES LOOKING TO MOVE TO SEAFORD WE LIVE AT LANDPORT CLOSE TO SHOPS SCHOOLS BUS ROUTE FRONT AND REAR GARDENS OVERLOOKING FIELDS AND THE DOWNS WORK FORCES MOVE CONTACT US BY E MAIL IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MOVE THANK YOU

On 17 Dec 2004 at 1:46pm Smiler wrote:
Are you talking about swapping houses or do you just want to move with someone?

On 17 Dec 2004 at 4:15pm phantom poster wrote:
Who wants to move to landport?
no one with any sense get real

On 18 Dec 2004 at 9:32am Mr and Mrs Roofs wrote:
Hey, I live in Seaford in a huge house overlooking the golf course and the sea. It has every mod con including indoor heated pool and jaccuzi. Maids tend to my every need but I'm looking to upgrade. Your house sounds fantastic. How about a straight swop? ps the voices in my head have stopped ever since the aliens abducted me and tuned my brain to predict winning lotto numbers. Sorry got to go now, the nurse says its time to get back into my staight jacket. Oh goody, its horlicks time.Then I can sleep and dream of becoming a traffic warden. Heaven!

On 18 Dec 2004 at 10:08am phantom poster wrote:
The above posting shows the mentality of people from Landport.

On 18 Dec 2004 at 10:35am Moral High Ground wrote:
Once again sleepy shows utter contempt to anyone who lives in a certain area. Don't tar everyone with the same brush, and you don't exactly live in shangri-la, do you?

On 18 Dec 2004 at 2:01pm cbs member wrote:
I would love to meet you lion. but I gather you have you head shoved so far up your own back passage that that would be dificult wouldnt it! I thought all the landport slander had been stopped. your own mentality should be in question here and not of those who live in a certain area!

On 18 Dec 2004 at 5:01pm me wrote:
sleepy lives in malling. As we all know to well, it is a utopian existence in malling. As far as I'm told (as Scum like me are not allowed in) even the sewage smells of chanel no.5 in malling. Oh how i aspire to reach the upper classes by moving to malling! Apologies to all the adults here for my tone, but I just can't ignore the ramblings of a halfwit

On 18 Dec 2004 at 5:44pm Internet Police wrote:
You have to admit though that Mr Roofs post was a little amusing

On 18 Dec 2004 at 6:01pm phantom poster wrote:
I didn't post the comments about Landport this time.
Like cbs member wrote " Ithought all the landport slander had been stopped" I have stuck to that.
It is very easy for anyone to post under any alias.
As far as me's posting is concerned I dont know what pills he has been taking today.

On 18 Dec 2004 at 7:07pm phantom poster wrote:
Fair point Sleepy sorry.

On 19 Dec 2004 at 12:33am me wrote:
The last comment by "me" was inane it was not ME. Stick to your own cyber name m*therf**ker!

On 19 Dec 2004 at 5:53pm phantom poster wrote:
I really cant control my mouth or mind at the moment folks.

On 23 Dec 2004 at 7:04pm Mystic mog wrote:
Walls have ears

23 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Pells Pool Perspective 97:132
Pells Pool Perspective

Well PANCETTA, I changed my shirt this morning without having a nervous breakdown and I changed my mind about a couple of ideas I... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine