Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

monday blues joke.

On 29 Nov 2010 at 12:16pm popeye wrote:
An old blind cowboy walks into an all girls biker bar by mistake. He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a shot of Jack Daniels. After sitting there for a while he yells to the bartender " Hey you wanna hear a blonde joke?. The bar immediately falls absolutely silent. In a deep husky voice the woman sitting next to him says " before you tell that joke I think it is only fair given that you are blind that you should know five things. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat, the bouncer is a blonde girl, I am a 6ft tall 175 pound blonde woman with a black belt in Karate, the woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weight lifter and the lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler. Now think about it seriously cowboy do you still wanna tell that blonde joke? The blind cowboy thinks for a second shakes his head and mutters " No not if I have to explain it 5 times.

36 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Cliffes Cliff 27:132
Cliffes Cliff

Invading armies are famous for "interbreeding" as you so delicately put it. I'm sure there's plenty of Norman dna as well. Please... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde