Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

metal detecting

On 27 Mar 2018 at 11:39am Luke wrote:
Hello !!
I run a Metal Detecting Club and we are looking for land around the Lewes area. Our club pays from £100 to £300 per day , for each days detecting and between 10 and 40 Detectorists would be on the land. All our members are insured with the NCMD , All holes filled and good behaviours and respect for the land shown by all members. Our events are Marshalled and all ferrous targets removed into a 'junk bin' surface litter is also removed.
Please contact Me for more information.

Check it out here »
On 27 Mar 2018 at 1:07pm Sarah Clowes wrote:
Luke, the link doesn't work. Can you put it up again please as I may have access to a field for you.
On 27 Mar 2018 at 6:49pm bridget turner wrote:
Hello
After years of wanting a metal detector I finally got one for Christmas and have been looking since then for a club to join to be a detectorist. I dont have any land i am afraid, but can I please join your club?
Kindest Regards
Bridget
On 28 Mar 2018 at 12:20am Local wrote:
Troll alert. God help us.
On 28 Mar 2018 at 9:04pm Simon and Garfunkle wrote:
Several fields due to become available on 6th and 7th November (rich pickings too)
On 29 Mar 2018 at 9:28am Luke HIggins wrote:
Hey Sarah and 'Simon and garfunkel !!' , thanks for your replies - My number is 07577 963100 if you could give me a call that would be fantastic !
Bridget , yea, i have some personal permissions that the Farmer allows me to take a couple of people out on with Me , give Me a call and we can meet up.
On 29 Mar 2018 at 2:02pm Farmer Bishop wrote:
You're not allowed in the paddock - don't go digging about down there!
On 29 Mar 2018 at 3:45pm Bishop Farmer wrote:
Mind where you spill your seed.

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Cliffe Tableau Sepp Blatter 26:132
Cliffe Tableau Sepp Blatter

Have you thought of guerrilla gardening? I've got a few mini plots on the go. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell