Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

lost toy snake

On 23 Dec 2014 at 8:28pm Ringmer girl wrote:
Please help. My daughter lost her green and black toy snake today in lewes town centre cliffe end. Any information gratefully received. Please hand in to lewes police station. ( it also had a skull ring on it's tail) she is in bits worrying about where it is. Hope the good person who found it will come forward before Christmas please.
On 23 Dec 2014 at 9:39pm 8 miles from home wrote:
Were you walking along looking at your mobile phone? Instead of keeping an eye on your daughter, can you not communicate with your daughter?

On 23 Dec 2014 at 10:21pm Kettle wrote:
8 miles. Odfod.
On 24 Dec 2014 at 10:32am Astounded wrote:
Maybe just maybe miles from home the child in question may have been a young child securely strapped into their buggy who happened to drop their toy out of the pram without the parent noticing it.....we have all been there as parents and don't
Need people like you making stupid assumptions! Hope someone finds the snake.
Merry Christmas x
On 24 Dec 2014 at 11:57am 8 miles from home wrote:
Maybe the gormless mother should off strapped the snake in with the young child or even wrapped the snake round the child's neck with the ring in the child's mouth for safety. Merry Christmas X
On 24 Dec 2014 at 12:38pm Horseman7 wrote:
Dear RG, I feel your daughter's pain and, consequently, yours too. I do hope Snakey turns up safe and well, if a little soggy.
Meanwhile, I still have Pink Elephant in custody. I found Elly in the street back in the summer and, despite considerable efforts to reunite him with his young owner via this forum, Sussex Police, Compass Buses and Twitter, he remains in my care. If your daughter would like to rehome him, not as a snake replacement but as an addition to the family, I would be glad to arrange a handover.
On 25 Dec 2014 at 7:18pm townie wrote:
Good good, there are some absolute scum on this forum (8 miles from home) Why do people get off on this big brave keyboard worrier sh1t
On 26 Dec 2014 at 11:20am trooper wrote:
"Townie" Pathetic people, insecure and ignorant. ( 8 miles, not far enough try adding a thousand that should do it)

On 26 Dec 2014 at 11:56am illiterate people wrote:
I`m a keyboard worrier - I stalk pianos too .good good

28 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Cliffe Tableau 2015 Alight 22:132
Cliffe Tableau 2015 Alight

I see you still pay no attention to the bits that might tax the old grey cells. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde
Brighton Jobs