Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

lost hat!

On 8 Feb 2018 at 8:09am Natalie wrote:
Hi my daughter lost her hat yesterday and is devastated. Itís either along the bottom half of town then round towards south street fish and chip shop. It not at the chip shop as I called them. We then walked along past the Dorset and followed the road round towards the roundabout. It was only when we reached the roundabout we noticed it had gone. If anyone finds it please let me know! Itís pink/purple/white in colour and has a piece of string either side with a ball on the end. Also a fluffy ball on top! Sorry for the long post
On 8 Feb 2018 at 12:44pm Justaparent wrote:
Hi Natalie, I found it on the wall near the roundabout. The Dorset was not open or I would have dropped it in there. I have left the hat at the customer services desk in Tesco.
On 8 Feb 2018 at 7:14pm Bob wrote:
I wonder if Natalie has thanked Justaparent for finding her daughter's hat.
On 9 Feb 2018 at 2:29am Natalie wrote:
Thankyou so much justaparent!! We only purchased it about an hour before hand! Lol! Thanks again! And bob, Iíve thanked them now as Iíve only just seen this message. Give people atleast 24 hours before making sarky comments!
On 9 Feb 2018 at 12:54pm @Bob I wonder wrote:
if you're a n*b. Kind regards
On 9 Feb 2018 at 3:11pm Good Samaritan wrote:
What a lovely, caring, thoughtful gesture by Justaparent taking the time out to hand the lost hat over to Tesco for safe keeping and announcing it on the forum to the OP's question. I can see Bob's point, there are those who are ungrateful and never say thank you. And I also see the OP's viewpoint that not everyone spends every waking moment online. Let's just say, there are some kind, good, considerate people in this world.
On 9 Feb 2018 at 3:54pm Bob wrote:
@Good Samaritan. I think the majority of people are kind, good and considerate. The trouble is, it is the minority who get all the attention.

On 9 Feb 2018 at 4:31pm Bob,are you old wrote:
and drop your hat in Tesco's. At the drop of a hat, then blame the squeaking trolley.
On 9 Feb 2018 at 10:52pm Natalie wrote:
Yes some people do never say thanks but it hadnít even been a day before he was questioning wether I had said thankyou or not. And no bob, Iím not a nob. Why would you even call me that for no reason? Try taking up a hobby instead of insulting people if you have nothing better to do.

On 10 Feb 2018 at 1:19pm Sid wrote:
Er, Natalie. Where has bob called you a nob?
On 11 Feb 2018 at 6:56am Natalie wrote:
My apologies. I read it wrong! Because it said bob in the title I thought it was him calling me that. Now I have read it back I can see how itís meant. Apologies again. But I posted about the hat, itís been found and Iíve thanked them. Job done

26 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

South Downs Way 106:132
South Downs Way

Just because there are people able to organise a campaign and deal with the politics for something doesn't make them the best... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like it when people find lost stuff on the forum
Jim