logs

On 4 Dec 2017 at 9:59am Spt wrote:
Has anyone seen reports about LOGS?
On 4 Dec 2017 at 10:02am SpiceyT wrote:
What about it?
On 4 Dec 2017 at 10:17am Nelish wrote:
Yes, and?
On 4 Dec 2017 at 10:59am News wrote:
They had an unannounced inspection last month. Very unusual and only happens for a good reason. See Argus story
On 4 Dec 2017 at 2:18pm Danny wrote:
Does anyone know what prompted it?
On 4 Dec 2017 at 4:17pm Hyena wrote:
Concerns about safeguarding/safeguarding procedures from whistleblowers.
On 4 Dec 2017 at 6:04pm Meohme wrote:
Itíll be for safeguarding concerns for it to happen out of the blue to a school with previously good inspection history.
They said they will publish results on their website when it becomes available. All schools do post their inspections so Iím assuming they have to share them
On 5 Dec 2017 at 4:45pm Lumberjack wrote:
Well, they ought to inspect the person that drives their minibus. It is a danger to other road users. This morning it was parked in De Warrene Road, and pulled out without looking just as I was about to drive past, resulting in me swerving and nearly hitting another car. It then proceeded to drive into town without using any indicators. Hope the parents feel safe letting their kids travel in it!
On 5 Dec 2017 at 4:51pm Earl of Lewess wrote:
They have a fleet of minibuses, but they all seem to be driven equally badly. I've had several near misses and been tailgated on more than one occasion. They're are menace.

28 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

commercial square badge 30:132
commercial square badge

Sloanes - very much a Browns type brasserie, all day drinks and food. Weíll conceived, but woefully managed and underfunded.... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Believe you can or believe you can't... Either way you're right
Paul